Question on Flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Espresso7

Espresso DR
Reaction score
HI folks I am starting the flowering process on my plant. This is my first time and I want to make sure I am doing every thing correct. Its a hydro system and I changed my bulb I have a 400 watt system in a 30x30 tent I am using a hortilux enhanced super HP's. I changed my nuts to going in to flower state. And I changed my light to 12 on 12 off. My co2 ppm are at 1400 humidity 45 to 60 range and a 75 temp 1340ppm on nuts at 6.40 PH. Well I hope that was good info any advice will be taken.. Thanks

You are going to need to get your pH down. For hydro, you want to be in the 5.5 to 6.0 range. I think that the ppms may be a bit high, too. Hit them with something around 1000 ppms and see how they do. I generally push my nutrient ppms up slowly until I see a bit of nute burn on the tips and then dial it back a bit. Other than those 2 things, you sound good to go.

Make sure that you have absolutely no light leaks in the room.

Green Mojo! Now the fun really begins. Watching the buds grow takes patience, but it is well worth it. I'll tell you, there is nothing like smoking your own.

Lower pH.
Raise temps to 85 when using CO2.

Latest posts

Back