Question on hash oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol you did not cook off the iso lol when u do it and i do it all the time i got a singal eletric burner from wallmart place a pot of water on the burner on top of that place your pan of iso and THC takes 20 to 30 min to cook off the iso use the eletric burner so there is no open flame and do it out side so it is vented with is setup you can use the 71% iso but i still use the 99%

heat evaporates and can degrade thc also...

You can create oil be letting the iso evaporate by itself... takes longer... but it is way safer and your oil has potential to be more potent unless ur an ole timer at cooking it off.
I'd prefer any newbs not to use a burner! If so do what Delloman is saying... Always heat the pan the alky is in using the heat from the boiling water.

with the dubbel boiler (pot of water under your pan) it dose not heat the THC even close to it's melting point if iso will evaperat at room temp heating it buy 15% it will now take much less time to evaperate i have done this meany times the potence is the same as if you just scraped the trycomes off the plant

Latest posts

Back