question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TURKEYNECK said:
hey My oldest plant is about 13" tall Ive topped it a bit and its looking good...
Is it true that I can put it in total darkness for 48 hours and it will show sex?
Its definately mature enough to go one way or the other..
You should put the plant into a 12/12 lighting enviroment. It'll flower in about a week enough to show sex. Total darkness is a bad idea. It can cause all kinds of problems including making a Hermie outta your plant if it is a female.

Do yourself a favor and read a good book on growing weed. Barnes and Nobles have several in stock. Pay with cash. They don't know you. keep it that way.

okay..The wife is cool now...I have only so much wood and funds..I cant grow in the closet I had hoped to so the box it is..I have enouph wood to raise the box another 19 inches which would make it 5'7'' That will allow my plants to get around 2 foot tall..If this isnt enough I can get more wood I suppose. 6 foot is all I can do though. How's that sound?

6' is a huge improvement...best o' luck

Hey man! Hicks right, your decision to go to a 6' height is real good. You'll really thank yourself later.

Good luck to you man, and I hope your first crop is a real winner!

thanks a lot brothers..I'll be posting some fresh pix soon..got the wood today..my oldest has just begun pre flowering so Im tryin' to bust ass and get my box finished so I can throw her in to 12/12 for flower..as for the others..I guess I'll leave them outside untill Im ready to flower the females..would it be a sin to throw them into 12/12 with my "big momma"??

Ive been learnin' everything I can about LST and I think I've got it down..I'll toss you guys some new pictures very soon. I couldnt have done it without you guys....Thanks guys.

turkey,

i see you have had questions as well........how is evything going and ty for the advice you have given me to date.......lets see some pics!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back