Question!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devilweed

Reaction score
That I am sure you have heard: I am confused because I plan to use a bubbleponics system for 6 White Widows (Feminized). IT says with the SOG I can Harvest is six weeks, but then do the plants die??? Or will they keep growing and I can harvest again??? Help would be much apreciated!
Thanks

There is a method of "regenerating" a plant by harvesting, I believe, about 3/4 of the buds and switching it back to veg mode. I've never tried it.
The plant will eventually start dying off and so will the buds once it is plain old done with it's flower cycle.

Devilweed said:
That I am sure you have heard: I am confused because I plan to use a bubbleponics system for 6 White Widows (Feminized). IT says with the SOG I can Harvest is six weeks, but then do the plants die??? Or will they keep growing and I can harvest again??? Help would be much appreciated!
Thanks

Regeneration by introducing 24/7 lighting again to a plant after harvesting is considered to be an out of date method that really isn't very efficient.

It would be much faster if you took cuttings from the plants just prior to switching them into the flowering cycle.

You can keep 24/7 light on the cuttings and root them. This will give you genetic duplicates of the host plants and will also cut back on your vegging time for your next crop. When you harvest, just put the cloned plants into your flowering room and do it again! If you keep one plant as a "Mother", you can use her over and over for cuttings.

Let me know if you want more information about this method. Many of us on this site use this "cloning" method for our crops.

Good luck to you man.

Hey, thanks a lot, I have cloned my Tomatoes before, this makes sense!

Latest posts

Back