Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Espresso7

Espresso DR
Reaction score
Hi all I am adding co2 to my hydroponic system. I have the regulator and ready to go. i was wondering if any one had advice on how to configure the tubing. How many times should i have it go on and for how long. should it be when the lights are on. Any info will be help full thanks.BTW it is a hydroponic tent set up.

You need far more than a regulator--that is the inexpensive first step, but there is far more involved. I would suggest that at this point, you try and get your grow dialed in and maybe think about enhancing the CO2 down the road.

The only real advantage of having C02 in any sealed grow room is you can maintain high grow rates in high temperature at the same time

As many growers like the idea of fast food,
why not move the idea to the grow room too?

No thanks, but is seen as a thing for noobs to try out, for shitsan'giggles they say ....lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Deluxe-...-Emitter-System-for-Hydroponics-/330789780284

ps got blue lips ...its Carbon Monoxide poisoning you got not C02 poisoning ...lol

As a new grower I read a lot of different techniques on growing. That why i am on this forum. To get good info and help.

Thanks

As a new grower I read a lot of different techniques on growing. That why i am on this forum. To get good info and help.

Thanks
61Qd-sHCIAL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Rather than bore the membership with banal and constant questions, better to read a book that steps you into the word of passionate Maryjane with ease and abandonment, and what better than Cervantas in a dozen languages of your choice ...Marijuana Grow Basics: The Easy Guide for Cannabis Aficionados
all for the price of a cheap bottle of wine

I use reference to this book, to assist newbies and oldies alike, admittedly his chapter on DWC needs a workover, but still good.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Marijuana-Horticulture_Russian-Language-Russian-Cervantes/dp/1878823353/ref=la_B004MPZQ4O_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1407879368&sr=1-1[/ame]

We do not think that Espresso's questions are banal and we are here to answer questions. When questions are answered in the open forum, others can benefit from them. Also a book is simply 1 person's opinion--a forum you get a lot of different opinions. I'm not sure that Jorge really knows more than many of the peeps here.

Rather than bore the membership with banal and constant questions, better to read a book that steps you into the word of passionate Maryjane with ease and abandonment, and what better than Cervantas in a dozen languages of your choice ...Marijuana Grow Basics: The Easy Guide for Cannabis Aficionados

I use reference to this book, to assist newbies and oldies alike, admittedly his chapter on DWC needs a workover, but still good.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1878823353/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20
Great i will get that

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that reading a couple books can be quite helpful for new growers, but as THG said, they are not "grow gods", only growers who have made themselves famous and wrote books. I have found several places in the books of different people where they have contradicted themselves in methods and things to do. I have read several and while there is a lot of good information there, don't take any one bit of knowledge as gospel, as there is no one right way to grow, on the contrary there are a lot of ways to grow killer buds.

Before stepping off into using co2 , you should do some serious reading and learning, then do a ffew grows with regular outside air so that you learn HOW to grow. Using CO2 is an advanced grower's technique that most of even well experienced growers don't use because off the extra complications that it can add.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1878823353/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Please don't tell our people to read a book. Most of us have read a book or 10 but when met MP we put our books down. I agree with THG, these peeps know their stuff. And there are no banal questions here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back