Questionn...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hemp Goddess said:
No. I am not a big fan of MH lighting. I have several MH lights I do not even use anymore, preferring T5s for vegging. I think you need to veg for more than 4 weeks as the plant is not mature at 4 weeks. You really need to plant more seeds--you could get a male. One seed per pot.

Let's start at the beginning. First, you really need to do some reading so YOU have some idea of what this plant requires to make it to harvest. We can help you with particulars, but you do need to learn the basics for yourself. For instance, we never recommend using prenuted soil....ever. You do not know what you are feeding your plant and you do not know how much as nutes are released with every watering--not a good thing.

You are going to have to find a space to set up your grow and you are going to have to decide how much you can spend on this project. Remember that you are attempting to produce a product that sells for $300 or so an ounce. You are NOT going to be able to do it with 2 CFL light bulbs--if it was that easy, everybody would be doing it. It is going to take an investment of time, study, effort, commitment, money and love. There are ways to cut costs, but there are basic requirements that the plant needs and the number 1 thing that is going to affect yield is your light. Unless you want to spend 4-5 months for a fraction of an ounce, you are going to have to get adequate lighting.

Im reading the "Full Growing Marijuana Guide". The sea of green is the method I'm using but instead of expensive lights i am using the CFL bulbs. One for blue light and one for red. Two lights produce almost as much as 1 t5. I am sorry, i know using the t5 is the best option but the whole set up costs so much money. I am still in school and have bills to pay. Spending $300 isn't something i can do right now. But i still want to grow the right way. I got some new seeds. Currently 2 of them sunk in the glass and 2 didn't. I will plant them in two separate pots this time.

Also, the watts for the bulbs i purchased are : total watts = 350 watt. 4 bulbs in total. two 6500k 75w & two 2700k 100w. Please let me know what you think. The deal was unbeatable. But i still want to get your view on this idea..since you are the goddess after all ;)

Latest posts

Back