Questions About DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SmokeMyPiece said:
I think it goes like this:
Lucas (ml/Gal)
...............G-M-B
Veg..........0-5-10
Flower......0-8-16

This is not really the Lucas formula nute formula, but it is a common misconception. The actual formula is 0-5-10 for low light conditions and 0-8-16 for HID lighting (according to Lucas himself). You are to use the same concentration throughout the grow (which I do not really agree with). There is no nute regime that is correct for all plants. Some will be efficient in their nutrient uptake, others will need a higher ppm to meet their needs. So, I just tend to use the Lucas formula in a 0-1-2 ratio and feed the ppms the plant needs, regardless of what some nutrient schedule informs me my plants should need.

Here is more info on the Lucas Formula: hXXp://lucasformula.com/

I run the GH3 at
veg (ml per gal)
G....M....B
15 -10 - 5
flower
G....M....B
5 - 10 - 15

seems to work wonders.. but thats also me and my growing methods...
LH

That's pretty much GH's nute schedule that is on all the Gh Flora series bottles. I use the same ratios in veg, but always adjust the amounts to what my girls are asking for--I up the nutes until they show a little nute burn and then back off a little. The Lucas formula is a different kind of nute schedule that does not use the grow part of the 3 parts.

Latest posts

Back