questions about indoor growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mcmc

hi
am luvin the whole thing :D, anyway if i wana set up indoor growing room how much it ganna coast ??? and where to get all the stuff u guyz have ??? fans, lights, etc etc ?? and about the temp wat u guyz do ?

PuffinNugs said:
you gots lots of reading to do. i would read the stickies in a few sections. honestly i do alot of my shopping on ebay or amazon.

ya but u live in the states so its gin to be locally shippin :S n i dont think am ganna order all the stuff from there 2 ???

roughly how much ganna coast the whole thing ???

If you have a spare bathroom with exhaust fan you could do a DWC for around 250 bucks.

you do need to do a lot more reading.price depends on what size room (so you know what size lights to get)after lights what size fan and carbine filter you need.need to decide if your going to grow hydro or soil (so you know what testers etc. to get)i wanted to get into this and thought just throw some seeds in dirt,get a light and ill be ok.dont work that way.there is a lot more to it,i read for about a year before i even tried.(it paid off)im not trying to discourage you,but there is a lot to learn about growing,
after reading a lot of it will come together

Pretty much with 714 said, it can cost 100$ to a couple thousand to maybe even 10k

really depends on :

- size of room
- how many plants
=
the necessary lightning, fans, nutrients, electricity, and what not.

BUT, before you EVEN think of growing - I would listen to the fellows that mentioned to READ before you grow.
Otherwise you will be throwing away a good amount of $ and disappointment.

I have no idea where you're from but if finding a local hydro shop is a problem, then you're gonna have to order online.

stonedagain714 said:
you do need to do a lot more reading.price depends on what size room (so you know what size lights to get)after lights what size fan and carbine filter you need.need to decide if your going to grow hydro or soil (so you know what testers etc. to get)i wanted to get into this and thought just throw some seeds in dirt,get a light and ill be ok.dont work that way.there is a lot more to it,i read for about a year before i even tried.(it paid off)im not trying to discourage you,but there is a lot to learn about growing,
after reading a lot of it will come together

thank you

Forever[D]anked said:
Pretty much with 714 said, it can cost 100$ to a couple thousand to maybe even 10k

really depends on :

- size of room
- how many plants
=
the necessary lightning, fans, nutrients, electricity, and what not.

BUT, before you EVEN think of growing - I would listen to the fellows that mentioned to READ before you grow.
Otherwise you will be throwing away a good amount of $ and disappointment.

I have no idea where you're from but if finding a local hydro shop is a problem, then you're gonna have to order online.

theen reading it is :) thanks

PuffinNugs said:
yes....online shopping or local hydroshops. better prices online.

costs vary.

your posts are very hard to read. no offence but are you 18 years old even?

:D am 15 :D :p English is not my mother tongue

I hope you're not planning a set-up in your parents' home without their consent....

mcmc said:
:D am 15 :D :p English is not my mother tongue

You apparently did not read the rules before you joined here and lied about your age when signing up--bad form. We require all members to be 18 or older. I am going to have to close your account. You will be welcome back here when you are 18. Sorry, but that is the rules.

The Hemp Goddess said:
You apparently did not read the rules before you joined here and lied about your age when signing up--bad form. We require all members to be 18 or older. I am going to have to close your account. You will be welcome back here when you are 18. Sorry, but that is the rules.

comon i was just kiddin about it :S u should've asked b4 u block me for 2 yrz :S am 24 yearz old !

Latest posts

Back