questions about seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokeweedeveryday

Reaction score
i have been smokin weed for about a month and i'm thinking about growing when summer comes....i was wonder can i use seeds that i find when i pick up marijauana?? also do i have to do anything to them??

smokeweedeveryday said:
i have been smokin weed for about a month and i'm thinking about growing when summer comes....i was wonder can i use seeds that i find when i pick up marijauana?? also do i have to do anything to them??

The seeds you find in the pot you buy are ideal for a rookie grow.
And there is a shitload of stuff you have to do with them, to make it worthwhile.
I assume you're planning to grow outside. You want to plant in the spring after the last danger of frost has passed.
You also have to choose a suitable location, work/amend the soil, and make sure the plants get nutrient-rich water at least 2--3 x/week.
Until mid-late Oct.

But first you need to read a grow book. Marijuana isn't hard to grow if you know the basics, so spend a few chilly winter hours reading up on this remarkable plant.
You can find grow guides at bookstores and free at many marijuana cultivation sites.

Latest posts

Back