Questions About the Rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im glad there is no sports talk, im a little to passionate when it comes to sports (Hockey, Football) i would have been banned long ago.

dman1234 said:
Im glad there is no sports talk, im a little to passionate when it comes to sports (Hockey, Football) i would have been banned long ago.

I cut my forum teeth on a sports forum...... been there for years...... believe me if you ever been on a wide open forum...... you can appreciate why this forum is moderated the way it is.

Mods here seem like good folk havent met one yet I didnt likes but then gain havent officialy met one. Loves the site and how the fires here burn.

BWD

Heheheh!!!! Screw hockey, footballs where it's at! Don't ya know. :p ;) ha ha. :)

Ain't nothing wrong with Hockey, It can be fun taking a hickory stick up side someone's head

dman1234 said:

Yeah, it could get ugly.... :rofl:

SmokinMom said:
Heheheh!!!! Screw hockey, footballs where it's at! Don't ya know. :p ;) ha ha. :)

I love football, and it is where its at.........unless your a Cowboys fan :p

But you gotta love hockey, any sport that practically allows bare knuckle boxing is alright with me.

dman1234 said:
But you gotta love hockey, any sport that practically allows bare knuckle boxing is alright with me.

I'll second that :D

dman1234 said:
I love football, and it is where its at.........unless your a Cowboys fan

:D this!

Let's Just say I don't get invited to many watching parties. :D

DiamondJim420 said:
Just a friendly questions about the rules.

Why no sports talk? If people don't care about sports, then they don't have to read sports threads. In and of themselves, sports threads don't seem to hurt anything. They are not illicit by nature.

I have no problem following the rules. I was just wondering...

Please, no responses like "Other web sites exist for sports talk"...That doesn't explain why sports talk isn't allowed here.

Just wondering...

Thanks

I know Mod's who use sports terms on here so it's a thin line, obviously, to walk on.

dman1234 said:
I love football, and it is where its at.........unless your a Cowboys fan :p

All I will say is I agree, unless it's my dad getting his *** beat while I'm at the game!

MG Canna I guess you have not had the time or the inclination to read the rules yet. Here is a little reminder.

1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polite conversation. Please just talk without using profanity.

MG Canna said:
I know Mod's who use sports terms on here so it's a thin line, obviously, to walk on.

Using sports terms and talking about sports are not even close to the same thing. There is no "thin line".

This forum is for talking about growing. We like to keep the drama at a minimum. We also do not talk politics or religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back