Questions About the Rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondJim420

Reaction score
Just a friendly questions about the rules.

Why no sports talk? If people don't care about sports, then they don't have to read sports threads. In and of themselves, sports threads don't seem to hurt anything. They are not illicit by nature.

I have no problem following the rules. I was just wondering...

Please, no responses like "Other web sites exist for sports talk"...That doesn't explain why sports talk isn't allowed here.

Just wondering...

Thanks

Most likely from the flaming being done as to who has the best team,ete,ete,ete

Cuts way down on the" Why you no good@$#%##$#% of a @4%$^$#% and you're horse too

Pretty sure the no sports logic is no arguments between die hard sports fans from different teens

Be all bout the family the hobby and the joinin of the two need be chawd at here. Warm fires warm smiles and warm shine with bit the smoke aside be all bout here and reckon I like it this way.
Just my 2 cent ifin yual dont mind

BWD

Bring your grow game to this site...... learn to grow the dank and who wins don't matter...... as much:D........ Have you seen the bud of the month competition....... take 4 plus months of plant tending to even attempt to win it....... bud of the year is our super bowl...... but seriously there is no real point to my post other than I'm freakin stoned as hell and it is becuase of here...... so don't go trying to change here....... just be glad here is here for you to be here.
:48:

hey be lookinj I figurd out how to be usin little smily critter faces computin is fun ifin yual get to hang with it

BWD

Grower13 said:
Bring your grow game to this site...... learn to grow the dank and who wins don't matter...... as much:D........ Have you seen the bud of the month competition....... take 4 plus months of plant tending to even attempt to win it....... bud of the year is our super bowl...... but seriously there is no real point to my post other than I'm freakin stoned as hell and it is becuase of here...... so don't go trying to change here....... just be glad here is here for you to be here.
:48:

As you said, you're quite stoned...because NOTHING i said in my original post even suggested or could be construed as my trying to change anything here...I wish I were as stoned as you are!!!...In fact, I'm working on that right now!!!

Good growing to you.

DiamondJim420 said:
As you said, you're quite stoned...because NOTHING i said in my original post even suggested or could be construed as my trying to change anything here...I wish I were as stoned as you are!!!...In fact, I'm working on that right now!!!

Good growing to you.

I dont think anyone be meanin anything but respectfull thins here pilgrem hopin I didnt say anything to offend knows others here ment nothin to bad. All friends by the fire here

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
I dont think anyone be meanin anything but respectfull thins here pilgrem hopin I didnt say anything to offend knows others here ment nothin to bad. All friends by the fire here

BWD

No offense intended, and none taken. I want to get along with everybody. I just asked a non-combative question. I didn't mean to offend anybody.

Good growing, and peace, to everyone here.

Green mojo to you Diamondjim...... have pick any strains out for your first grow?

DiamondJim420 said:
No offense intended, and none taken. I want to get along with everybody. I just asked a non-combative question. I didn't mean to offend anybody.

Good growing, and peace, to everyone here.

Nope be my mistake though yual got upset bout somethin and tryin to says me sorrys fur the upset weal good folk and fires be warm all around. Set by mine any time pilgrem

BWD

two biggest topics generate flames ha ha. Highly emotional topics such as sports and politics.

quick thinking on admin on their part. STops a lot of problems and hard feelings.

cheers
t6

It's hard for me to not talk about sports, ESP
Since 2 local teams have made the finals/world series, but I do my best to mind the rules.

Pm me and we can talk sports, lol.

DiamondJim420 said:
Just a friendly questions about the rules.

Why no sports talk? If people don't care about sports, then they don't have to read sports threads. In and of themselves, sports threads don't seem to hurt anything. They are not illicit by nature.

I have no problem following the rules. I was just wondering...

Please, no responses like "Other web sites exist for sports talk"...That doesn't explain why sports talk isn't allowed here.

Just wondering...

Thanks

I'm a HUGE sports fan and initially had an issue with that too, but I get it now. The mods won't ban you for mentioning sports but where I live I am witness to the craziness that can go along with heated sports rivalries, so I guess it really is better to stay away from controversial topics-though there seem to be PLENTY of them around here anyway, like hydro vs dirt, organic vs chemical based, flush vs no flush, etc.!:hitchair: :D

If you're new to this site, consider my advice-read all you can on THIS forum. I occasionally wander to other sites, but the tight-knit feeling and civility here, along with the years and years of growing experience by the members, make this site stand head and shoulders above any other forum there is.

AG

SmokinMom said:
It's hard for me to not talk about sports, ESP
Since 2 local teams have made the finals/world series, but I do my best to mind the rules.

Pm me and we can talk sports, lol.

:huh: when we going to "talk sport" :headbang: more like it:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back