Questions for the high people from a stoned person

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirSmoke-a-Lot

Reaction score
Well i am so baked right now so I wanna know how much do you all usually smoke in a full day... Me myself, around 3 fat blunts do the job. And I wanna know why is it that all the members of mp are so sweet and helpful :) EXCEPT THORN! LOL ... Yea what do you all prefer... bongs, pipes, blunts, joints... ect.?? I myself am a blunt man but coming around to joints... no bongs for me :/ holler... who else is high right now? I am :)

dang ya'll smoke alot.. i smoke once a day. i start when i wake up and stop when i go to bed.. jk. i smoke a couple of j's a day with a few hits from a small water bong as pick me ups if i need to top off my buzz.

i own a business that i am at everyday during the summer months i like my glass pipe so i will prolly pack about 2-3 bowls a day and slow puff them i deal with people so i cannot get super baked just a nice littlehead buzz is all.. After work i may smoke a blunt with my buddy who rolls them up......i don't have much right now waiting patiently for my plant to dry b4 i smoke!!!!

haha thorn is sweet also if you dont upset her :rofl: only j/k thorn i think your wonderfull ,,
we are all so sweet cause were allways high :giggle:

i smoke oh i dont know i usually try and limit myself to around 3 gramms a day but i am nown to go over that far to often :p

i am so baked lolllll you aren't going to believe this.. well maybe... i live in india now and they have some good weed for 50 rupees ($1.25) a 'tola' (10 grams)... not dirt weed either.. good stuff, im on it right now chilled out. Great stuff.. how many of you all are baked right now?

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
i am so baked lolllll you aren't going to believe this.. well maybe... i live in india now and they have some good weed for 50 rupees ($1.25) a 'tola' (10 grams)... not dirt weed either.. good stuff, im on it right now chilled out. Great stuff.. how many of you all are baked right now?

:shocked: now thats what i call a bargain :hubba::

im 1/2 way to being baked

yea I don't think I will even try a grow now lol. As soon as I learn the lingo a little more... I can move my way up to some good strains, but they don't know jack about growing... so many seeds like I can start my own seedbank type thingy and actually ship you your products lol

howdy Sir, yes i'm high...depends on the day, probably average 2-3g a day...whatevers closest, i got a pipe/bong in several different areas of my property. usually i will switch to doobies in the evening as i get so baked i get tired of lighting bong again and again. my fav is the volcano for special occasions ( like when i have some! )

bout an eigth every 2-3 days. which is round 3-5 grams roun here.
away from home on the go i rollem. easier to eat if get pulled over or wat have u and no stinky pipe layin round after alls gone an u still at risk cuz u got paraphenelia. roaches i eatem. lol.. just habit i guess. i figure i paid for it im a keep it in some way lol...
at home i have my proto pipe. its a classic i love it. i more a metal pipe guy. got a zepplin, a plain basic cheap metal pipe. a glass chillum, a sneak a toke, just bought a dark blue glass pipe too,m gotta couple one hitters too.. got a homemade steam roller i made out one them oversized syringe lookin deals that squirt water for kids at the dollar store. lol...

i smoke blunts.usually smoke alone unless one of my friends come over to hang out..on a good day i blaze 5,on a normal day ill smoke 3 or 4.depends on how much stuff i have goin on and how much ankle pain im experiencing.. Then i have some really good days where i'll smoke easilly an ounce between a few of my friends.it sounds like alot,but its rather boring where i live,so there isnt much to do.i spend my free time doing what i love to do and enjoy most (besides my times with my kids) smokin bluntsand watching my beautiful ladies flower while hoping everyday that it isnt the day i discover a herm in the bunch

Once a week-sometimes twice. I cut with scissors and roll-no grinders.
Joints mainly.

Gb

Me myself i would smoke 3 times a day in the weekend say after breakfast then after lunch and after dinner, each time i would roll up 8 little balls of weed and use my bucket with a 1.5l bottle and do bucket bombs

******Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

.. :rofl: .. love that avvy #5

The more I have - The more I smoke - abuse when loaded and moderate when little stash is left...
like to be high all day...
Have never tried Blunts... Love my two skin joints... Have a little pipe for concerts and cinema... One that doesn't let the smoke come out, and if you hold it long enough you can get high anywhere...
I'm out of weed right now... Still haven't grown enough to stop buying...
Gotta make some phone calls :hubba:

Latest posts

Back