questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purekush83

Reaction score
So I have had several friends of mine come across ways to purchase actual marijuana buds from growers via hidden ip address. i live in a state where it is not yet legalized, yet am a avid smoker and am displeased with the local variety and price. i was curious to know if any of ya'll knew how to do this and if so if you would be interested in consulting me about this. i know many of you have beautiful strains and fantastic buds and i'm looking to buy if possible.

A little refresher in the site rules may be in order.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html

Site Rules said:
9. The sale of marijuana or the discussion of sales is not allowed here. The purchase or sale of any items through this site is not allowed. To purchase or sell something, you must first let this total stranger know exactly who you are and where you live. That just isn't smart.

Yo pk83....did ya even bother to gve the rules a gander? Seems asking for peeps to sell you an illegal substance wld a no brainer. Not gonna happen. I am sure someone wld sell ya some Northern Hemisphere Monkey Paw though.....that is if you are interested. :p

via hidden ip address
:rofl:... yyyyyyea....
in addition to all of the above... man, I don't know where you live, or how bad the 'local product' is, but there HAS got to be a better alternative than buying on the www.. from a TOTAL stranger, (that's probably gonna be a cop anyway or a scammer gonna laugh at the fool that just sent him $$$$) THEN you're going to give him your address too??

I don't think you've thought this through my friend...;)

I had a miserable day and this thread just put a smile on my face, thanks for the laugh.

dman1234 said:
I had a miserable day and this thread just put a smile on my face, thanks for the laugh.

Glad your frown got turned upside down...:)

The place at the top of the thread sells all kinds of pot in a compact neat package....... and better yet you determine how much weight you get for the price.

:48:

Grower13 said:
The place at the top of the thread sells all kinds of pot in a compact neat package....... and better yet you determine how much weight you get for the price.

:48:

This is one of the best seed description ever

Latest posts

Back