quick answer 4 dis question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JyDcoo181

Reaction score
i just seperated my plants to their own pots.....is there anyway i can tell if the operartion went bad or good.........its only been like 12 hrs seperate.....is there anything i can notice to see if they r dying or growing? thx yall

By now.....If they appear healthy, you are ok. If the leaves look limp or wilted, they may be in shock. If shock, they will most likely bounce back with in a week.

-GG

hi JYD i had the same problem i had three pots with two plants in each i spoke with the brother grunt and he told me to seperate them and i did i thought the same thing u r thinking ( i screwed them up) but about three or four days later they shot up and have been growing like weeds.. i think they will recover but u have to give them so time to reroot i am not very experienced but this is what i have tried and it did work with a little time TBG really knows what he is doing.....so on that note i would wait to see what happens...... good luck and hope to see more of ur grow..............

just passing the advice i was given

cool....they look a little yellow.......? culd they be dien...
?

Latest posts

Back