Quick Clones for the road!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

My Brother asked for a cutting of my outside Dutch Treat, I had a few pots in the Greento. I took the cutting then scarafied it a little,rolled it in Clonex, inserted it in a rapid rooter starter plug,then buried the plug in a 1 gallon pot, pushed straws down in four places and pulled a 1 gallon freezer bag over it and taped in place, keep it warm and give it some light, your ready to travel or whatever. I gave him the clones little mama too, and some instructions on careing for the clone.

P1080568.JPG

nice.. they need to sell clones like this at the hydro shop.. and have a drive thru lol

I almost called the thread title 7-11 clones or fast food clones

Skagit--That's a very professional looking presentation! Those are healthy looking clones too. Bravo! Such a neat idea. Two BIG thumbs up.

mojavemama said:
Skagit--That's a very professional looking presentation! Those are healthy looking clones too. Bravo! Such a neat idea. Two BIG thumbs up.
Thanx Mama, He told me they're doing fine, he took the bag off after a week and its growing so we were sucessful

Latest posts

Back