quick qeustion???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bongzilla420

Reaction score
i am a first time grower and my plant is coming out really nice im using flourescents and i wuz juss wondering how long will it take me to be done and ready to smoke

Hey bongzilla, there is not a given time frame on how long you will need to wait. Care to give us some more info on your grow?

1. Soil or Hydro?
2. If hydro what type bubble, ebb and flo, etc.?
3. ferts/nutes used? Soil mix?
4. Lighting: Florous, HPS, MH, or mix? wattages?
5. PH if known?
6. What stage of growth?
7. Relative humidity and temp of area if known?
8. Grow area size and ventilation?
9. Any other measurements that may be useful like PPm, EC, CF, etc.?
10. lighting schedule?

We can go from there...glad to have you on the board.

soil flourescents its only like 4 inches ryte now my temp is around 74 its in a big walk in closet and i got it on a 12/12 light schedule thanks alot man lol

at this stage of growth you need you lights either 18 hrs on and 6 off. Or solid 24 hrs. on. 12/12 is for flowering cycle. you want alternating nodes which can take up to a month and a half.

then flower can take up to 2 months (some strains longer). So a good timeline is 3 months min. until harvest time.

Mutt said:
at this stage of growth you need you lights either 18 hrs on and 6 off. Or solid 24 hrs. on. 12/12 is for flowering cycle. you want alternating nodes which can take up to a month and a half.

then flower can take up to 2 months (some strains longer). So a good timeline is 3 months min. until harvest time.

=)

Latest posts

Back