Quick Question for second time grower!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tool46

Reaction score
How is everyone? i hope eveybodys grows are well and good. Quick question Whats the minimum size clipping for clones to have a good chance to survive. thanx i cant seem to find any recommendations anywhere ive been reading? Thanx for any replys I need to take clipping soon but am not sure if there big enough. They are alternating so they have matured. I will be taking clippings from my first clones.

about 3 inches, but a little longer cant hurt. any shorter and your taking your chances with it surviving... ( btw im fairly new too, so id wait for a senior member to OK my suggestion )
:)

So anyone else? Does that sound like a general rule of thumb minimum of 3 inches? i was hoping for more than one opinion? Thanx

I don't know if this helps but I have the High Times cannabis cup DVD and Soma from Soma seeds was saying that his clone were bout 5-8 inches (he showed the size wit his hands not verbally). but like teckS said "btw im fairly new too, so id wait for a senior member to OK my suggestion".

IMHO.."at least" 3", but prefer 4"-6". Most important is that the donor is healthy.

Thanx hick. Yeah they are all very healthy so now im ready to take my clones im excited finally getting an continuous operation. No more waiting periods.

Latest posts

Back