Quick question. My jars are between 51-55%.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullshoalsguy

Bud of the Year
Reaction score
I need to get humidy up. I have plenty of bud still in the field that are green. Should I put some fresh bud in to raise humidity? trying to avoid packs. Will this work? Thanks for your advice.

I need to get humidy up. I have plenty of bud still in the field that are green. Should I put some fresh bud in to raise humidity? trying to avoid packs. Will this work? Thanks for your advice.
I have put an apple slice in my jars (skin side touching the weed) to bring back humidity. It does work but as hippie said whatever you put in there You need to keep an eye on it. I replaced the apple slice every day when I opened my jars to check them. Leave only till the humidity is up then remove or replace. Don’t want that apple causing problems…

Orange peels will put moisture back in your weed brother and it smells good to.

Don't waste tortillas 😱 that's un American. Put some beans and potatoes on that tortilla and some hot sauce of course and eat the shit out of it. 😁
Big,,drink some coffee and stop wasting tortillas ya fking stoner.😂😂😂

I have used lemon peels and orange peels only a small piece per jar
and I never just toss it in against the buds,
I take a piece of aluminum foil and push it over and down the inside of glass mason jar top so that it forms a depression down in foil inside jar,
That poke about 25 holes that the peel won't fall through and place the peels on to the foil on top, I then replace the cap and check it in a day.
I never let anything touch the buds,
1664729359548.png

And FIREFLIES too

Last edited:
If I've let some buds get too dry, I (I know it's sacrilege) get my fingers barely wet and drop three or four drops directly into the jar and seal it back. I check it the next day and a few days in a row. Never had it mold up on me. YMMV.

I have used lemon peels and orange peels only a small piece per jar
and I never just toss it in against the buds,
I take a piece of aluminum foil and push it over and down the inside of glass mason jar top so that it forms a depression down in foil inside jar,
That poke about 25 holes that the peel won't fall through and place the peels on to the foil on top, I then replace the cap and check it in a day.
I never let anything touch the buds,
View attachment 310083
And FIREFLIES too
Its technology like this that gave us the Hubble telescope .....

Latest posts

Back