Quick question on flowering time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudMuncher

Reaction score
Hey all, just wanted to know in your grows when do you count as day 1 of flowering; from when you flip the lights to 12/12 or from when the first pistils show?

first day you flip the lights

:peace:

If you put it into flower before it was sexually mature then I would wait till I see pistils to start counting.

I count from the flip of the lights but I also make a note of when they start actually budding.

I run my vegging plants under 24/0 light. When I want to flower them I just put them in the flowering room one day. That night they get their first 12 hour dark period, and I count the next day as the first day of flower.

-SSF-

From the day i flip the lights also, but keep in mind this is just to get you in the ballpark, ultimately most harvest by trich colour, counting weeks only lets you know when to be checking the trichs.

Cool thanks guys :D

maineharvest said:
If you put it into flower before it was sexually mature then I would wait till I see pistils to start counting.

yeah I know that thanks though. I have grown 12/12 from seed before and so seen how they need to mature anyway before they start to bud.

Latest posts

Back