quick question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

username812

Reaction score
my plants leaves are drooping and curling slightly, i just watered them yesterday and thats when it happened, i was just wondering if this is normal.

It is hard to tell what going on with out pics, but if your leaves are drooping and curling under, then they are probably overwatered. How often do you water? Do your pots feel light before you water?

im sorry i shouldve been most specific the leaves on one are curling up and down on the other, im pretty sure its not overwatering, the last time i watered before yesterday was 6 days ago and it felt dry through the bottom, you can see some pictures in my journal but i dont know if you can tell

come on guys, i know more than one of you has to have some input

anybody? i see you surfin around out there, one of you has to have some idea of whats going on, and they're not getting any better

You can help yourself by looking around, and reading some of the tutorials available.

Leaves drooping are a common occurance when overwatered.
Do you have adequate drainage?

Leaves curling upward are a common sign of nutrient imbalance.

Here's a link to a tutorial that may solve your problems. It's at the top of this forum:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1957

Latest posts

Back