Quick Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cachalote is a strain of cannabis? I couldn't find it on Leafly.

Hi Rogerkt9, welcome to the community.. I've personally never heard of the 'Cachalote' strain, but having looked into it it looks like a very beautiful strain to grow :)

I found it at gea seeds!
Its a nice looking strain.
Keep us posted on how things are going, maybe we can help if you have problems.

some take one week where as other types take 20 days to bloom . it depends upon the type of plant you grow. you can speed up the blooming process by using quality grow lights like LEDs which offer full spectrum of light.

Here are some pictures of my plant are the ready to pick or should I wait a few days?

upload_2020-3-21_11-56-35.png

upload_2020-3-21_11-57-9.png

Youre a week out, minimum; maybe two. Wait for all the crystals to cloud over before you even start counting down, then start looking for amber ones. On a scale of all cloudy no amber to more amber than cloudy, you'll find the less amber, the more zippy; the more amber, the more couchlocky. If you harvest at clear trichomes, the high is TOO zippy with a harder crash like Beasters.

Don what I do is a 4 part rotation of 60 day finishers -- I move something to bloom every 2 weeks -- After 2 months they start coming outta bloom every 2 weeks -- That way U don't get slammed with having to trim a big harvest all at once !-- There's plenty varieties to pick from that will finish in about that long !
It's hard to beat weed grown properly inside !
Where do you find specific 60 day finisher seeds?

Being a cloner I can't use Autos -- U can root an Auto clone but it is still gonna finish at the same time as the one U took it from -- Fast finishers are my jam -- Mostly indica and finish in 60 days or less -- As long as veg can keep up with a rotation I can crank it out ! -- 26 harvest per year once the rotation is up and running !
I'm wanting to get more into a rotation grow like what you are doing. But curios how many plants to start and how far apart before starting new plants. I'd like to be having a fresh harvest about 3-4 weeks apart. While also trying to keep total number of plants to around 12-15.

How much space do you have to grow? Pardon me for not reading back through here but a steady rotation of harvesting about once a month takes a decent amount of space if you are gonna grow plants of enough of a size to provide a good return for investment. I consider myself a serious hobbyist and staggering my plants to harvest every 3-4 weeks I was producing about 2 lbs a month from a 6x8ft. flower and a 6x5ft. veg. It takes a lot of work, probably at least an hour a day.

Latest posts

Back