Quick ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,
I got another 4 foot shop light and got 4 bulbs. 2 are 3000k and 2 are 6500k. The 3000k are the kitchen and bath and put off a more fleshy looking color. Are these bulbs going to work or do i need to get new ones?

If you are gonna use flor lights.IMHO you should use a cool white and a warm white.Thats what i use until flower and then they get a shot from a 400 hps;) Good luck on your grow!!:farm:

What are the lumens on the warm light and can it give off a fleshy color instead of a nice white?

the ones i got send 3000 lumens.i'll be changing to soon.(more lumens)yes the warm will give off a fleshy color to it and the cool is a white light.

Hi there

Just thought I would add a little info. I went and bought some (ph down) at Menards for pools and spas. Just add a little to your tap water and shake it for a few seconds. You can then use ph strips of paper to test the ph of the water. And adjust from there. The test paper strips and the ph down cost together maybe 9$. I do this every time I water and it is very easy and fast and my soil maintain a very accurate ph level of 6-6.7.

Any way that is what I do.:cool:
Later

vinager for ph down
baking soda for ph up.

I dont like to buy things unless i "have" too. :)

So since the transplant went pretty well most of my plants are digging the new light. They put on some nice new growth and I got a ph tester too. I took the PH of my tap water and it was 7.6. How would I test the soil?

water untill you get run out and collect it in a cup.

Latest posts

Back