Quiet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

astra007

quietness, how come? sumthin going on? planning a lynch party fer poor old astra? well, thats better then sittin on a stake gettin roasted. hehehe. naw, seriously, dam this weekend is quiet here.

maybe it is because I'm busy writing down the words of my GODDESS,
my teacher, my father and mother, the true leader of the world:
the holy CANNABIS.
I am working on translating these messages into what will come to be known as the holy CANNABIS bible.

I was struck by the light universal and infinite at the 18th annual gathering of my friends at the happy hippy hempy potluck picnic!

where I was gifted with a holy and most fine chalice.
I was also gifted with free food given by loving people
and free clothing as well.

I lift my voice in praises of the most high!
REJOICE!

no lynching if you bring weed....and if you make the rain piss off....then i got a big bag of kif to share ;)

astra007 said:
quietness, how come? sumthin going on? planning a lynch party fer poor old astra? well, thats better then sittin on a stake gettin roasted. hehehe. naw, seriously, dam this weekend is quiet here.

Reverend Willis said:
Even moreso if you have children. :cool:

Ain't that the truth!!! :)

Football was on yesterday and boy am I mad. I watched my team blow their lead in the end, and the other game I was pulling for the away team, and unfortunately the home team kicked their arse! :mad: NOT a good football day for me. Tho I must say my hubby was very happy since he likes that yucky home team...lol.

I'm back! Are ya ready? LOL.

At some point of everyday I try to play the quiet game with my kids. Some days it works and most days it dosn't. Quiet gives you a chance to answer that inner voice that talks to you dayly........Oh and my team DA BEARS dominated again yesterday with an offense. Good weekend........

I would never put keif in a baggie.
I only use glass.

to put it in a bag would loose to many crystals

seattle420 said:
I would never put kif in a baggie.
I only use glass.

to put it in a bag would loose to many crystals

it was just a post....not an actuallity....why are you such a nitpicker?

I just sent this to several newspapers:

dear editor,

Wille Nelson is a national treasure, he doesn't deserve a fine, what he does deserve is a national refferendum on wether or not to continue this war on marijuana.

I think it would pass by a landslide.

Marijuana prohibition is a counterproductive fraud. It is an intellectually bankrupt policy that is causing far more harm than legalized marijuana ever could.

seattle420

whats a natinal? is it sumthing anul? and the lord god spoketh: man may feed goodness himself by the mouth but the evil must exit the rear.

I was rushing to write that letter, in hopes of getting it published, so sorry if you got confused because I mispelled "national"
I did use spell check before I sent it in.

If you wanna get picky kif isn't the way you spell it, it's kief...

It is spelled both ways actually
I just call it skuff

I took a shortcut and just wrote "kif" when i should of wroe KEIF
but I edited my post just for you little devils

and in europe kif may mean shake or bud. hehehe and im a horny little devil, i'll have you know.............. wiff a beer gut and a leer fer the fems

pedants corner, sure your spellchecker is working?

whether not wether
referendum not refferendum.

apologies and good luck with the Willie thing although, in a fair and just society, all country and western artists would be incarcerated for aural pollution.

in a fair and just society, all country and western artists would be incarcerated for aural pollution.

OUCH!!!...lol
but//"aural"...or "oral"

Latest posts

Back