Quietude Refuge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SubmarineGirl

Reaction score
Many of my friends have taken a real liking to edibles which in my opinion were always a waste of good herb as I have never had a reaction to them. These folks however don’t smoke weed like I do and I’m sure my tolerance is much higher than theirs. I wanted to find something fun and different to use my last wet trim sugar leaves and popcorn buds for my “edible friends” to try. I came up with what I call quietude refuge cleansing smokables and unwinding tea both using the basic same recipe. my edible friends dig them and so do I. Just thought I’d share the idea…

Smokables:

Equal amounts of Mullein, (dried sugar leaf, popcorn buds from wet trim prior to drying), and
67484ABF-E06E-4765-AB98-DBA6DCAD4315.jpeg
just a bit of fresh dried peppermint. Run thru grinder and roll up for a nice slow relaxing burn for your peeps that can’t hang with strong weed. Even works as a cigarette substitute for those trying to quit or at least slow dow like me…. Mullein is said to be good for the lungs and has been smoked as medicine for years but y’all can make your own judgment on that after your own research. I actually have been enjoying these myself. They burn nice and slow, they hold their burn if you lay them down for a couple of minutes, no forest fire burn or stinky smoke, no cough in fact they tend to help my cough which may just be in my head 😁

Tea:

This same recipe can be made into a tea except the sugar leaf should be decarbed first. I like to add my favorite green tea blend to the mix before putting them in quart size teabags.

I still mostly smoke flowers. The high from edibles is different than from smoke and I still enjoy a good bowl more. Not much of a tea guy either. Vaping is ok but I always gow back to flowers.
I rotate because I do love a Good Jay at night too

I still mostly smoke flowers. The high from edibles is different than from smoke and I still enjoy a good bowl more. Not much of a tea guy either. Vaping is ok but I always gow back to flowers.
Me too and I have never felt that different high no matter what my friends waste their money on me to try. I’ve actually set a timer for a couple hours just to stop and see if I was enjoying it. How silly is that. I’m not into the tea either but some of my peeps are so I’ll make it for them. Nothing beats sitting down at the end of the day with a Marley to me. Pipes and contraptions get in the way…

I smoked a joint of gorilla breath last night and awoke to my fireplace on, garage open with lights on, and a partial joint in the ashtray...I cerainly found my quietude all right...nodding out after smoking a joint in the sun under the bamboo helps me find peace in my day...
IMG_0642.JPG

I smoked a joint of gorilla breath last night and awoke to my fireplace on, garage open with lights on, and a partial joint in the ashtray...I cerainly found my quietude all right...nodding out after smoking a joint in the sun under the bamboo helps me find peace in my day...View attachment 287204
I’m glad you understand my name quietude refuge And why I named it that for my wound up girlfriends. pretty doggo

it was about 7 years ago when concentrates were getting popular and we were blasting one and two ounce paddies of shatter and vaping like kids in a candy store

did nothing but concentrates , in rigs or straw glass pipes , until last year when I decided to roll one up

now I am smoking more flowers and doing less dabs , I needed a break

i do like the entire ritual of selecting some buds and preparing them for a joint , especially in the morning with a strong cup of coffee , it is very relaxing and almost spiritual

i do believe that using cannabis helps in decalcifying one’s pineal gland

it was about 7 years ago when concentrates were getting popular and we were blasting one and two ounce paddies of shatter and vaping like kids in a candy store

did nothing but concentrates , in rigs or straw glass pipes , until last year when I decided to roll one up

now I am smoking more flowers and doing less dabs , I needed a break

i do like the entire ritual of selecting some buds and preparing them for a joint , especially in the morning with a strong cup of coffee , it is very relaxing and almost spiritual

i do believe that using cannabis helps in decalcifying one’s pineal gland
Love my morning coffee buzz. And who knew I had a pineal gland. It’s amazing what you learn here 🤓
B9F09E7C-6C4B-48D3-908F-5CA45FEA687C.jpeg

a c cup will be fine for a morning romp big...heading out the door after a 20 oz. mug of pike street, a rich brew that's as dark as the devils soul...y'all enjoy the coffee, herb, and the wind blowing thru the bamboo...

Latest posts

Back