Q'z first journal, 2nd Supersoil run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HIya Q...

I run 10gal when I use supersoil but if I do that I can only do a few girls at a time. I was thinking I might run more 5 and 7gal plastic containers and lean a bit on some PureBlend Pro or EarthJuice with little or no supersoil but I'll probably just wait and do them vegged longer in the 10gal containers. I've got a few weeks to figure things out while my current plants finish up their flower run. I typically run smaller pots when I'm doing a seedling grow in search of a pheno. Since these are all female phenos ready to go I'd like to see them at or close to their best my first run but I know in time I'll be able to tweak each better after I see them flower.

Peace!:cool:

hey qman, they look good. how did you prevent them from stretching much?

surreptitious said:
hey qman, they look good. how did you prevent them from stretching much?

Thanks for stopping by surreptitious :hubba: my plants pretty much spend their entire life under a 1000k. I start out with the light pulled all the way up, than move it down a couple inches everyday till I get to 14"~18" .... I actually want a little more stretch to be honest with you...

Latest posts

Back