Rain/wind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeepfriedNugs

Reaction score
Man, the rain and wind are playing with my head. My girl's are a tad leggy so I'm having to stake them down in these late stages of flowering. They were getting their lean on this morning and I almost had a heart attack.

Anyone else dealing with this?

deep fried same hear i got mine tied up tight rained a few times in the last 10 days or so i used a battery powered blower to blow the moisture off the plants in the mornings after the rain :48:

deep fried same hear i got mine tied up tight rained a few times in the last 10 days or so i used a battery powered blower to blow the moisture off the plants in the mornings after the rain :48:

Actually just got through tying mine down a bit better. Bamboo stakes are on sale at TSC. ;)

Took the temp plastic off mine today after the minor rain. Clear forecast for the next week. Humidity still left a lot of moisture on them. Took Kindbuds idea and busted out my shop vac. Threw it on reverse and blew them dry. Worked great!!!

Ur welcome for the idea ston lol :48: my lil battery powered blower works great shop vac sounds like it would work great!! I wish i could use bambo sticks they are to small i make my own out of small trees/saplings because i need my stakes to be minimum of 6ft tall some are 8-9ft stakes lol but bamboo stakeswork for my small plants and proping up lower branches but btw the blower/shop vac/ fan is awesome for preventing bud rot and mold after heavy rains i see a whole lot less rot since i started blowing em off after heavy rains

Dude, I'm gonna start blowing them off when it's humid!

Yeah it works great in the morning when the dew is on em hard or like this morning thats about to come its raining now my blowers on charge in the morning ill blow them off dont want that moisture staying on them for too long i hate bud rot!! :48: Hope everything is looking killer in ur garden like always

I used to have a lot of problems in the fall here, between rain & fog the buds didn't get much time to dry out....I used Serenade to squash any mold spores from starting problems.

I use 5x5 inch trellis netting...works great...my defense agin wind..I live in the desert so humidity/rain is always welcome, but rarely here....hth

mojo

More rain today. Ugh. With no way to cover them it's very tempting to harvest. But I'm hanging in for another week at least.

i pulled one 2 days ago at 10-20% amber i believe most of his are close i got 2-3 more weeks on most of my plants

i pulled one 2 days ago at 10-20% amber i believe most of his are close i got 2-3 more weeks on most of my plants

I have 3 girls. 1 indica that is 1-2 weeks away. 1 sativa that is 2-3 weeks away and 1 sativa/indica that is 3-4 weeks away.

I could pull the indica next week and be completely happy.

Mine are a month away, but mr rb did the coolest thing. He built a portable rain cover. We can pull it up and over to 8" high, then the rain is supposed to run off as it is attached to the fence at 6 feet. We tried it out yesterday, i am so happy. I will take a pic when the first rain happens.
A bonus to living in the dessert is the fall is pretty dry til the end of october. But the summers will kill ya and ya got to like sagebrush.

id love to be able to cover min but its simply not possible wish i could tho :48: sounds like a cool lil set up though cant wait to see it in action!! i

Mine are a month away, but mr rb did the coolest thing. He built a portable rain cover. We can pull it up and over to 8" high, then the rain is supposed to run off as it is attached to the fence at 6 feet. We tried it out yesterday, i am so happy. I will take a pic when the first rain happens.
A bonus to living in the dessert is the fall is pretty dry til the end of october. But the summers will kill ya and ya got to like sagebrush.

Pics would be awesome!

Latest posts

Back