Rainy days...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokie

Reaction score
Well ive been growing outside for the past few weeks, and the plants have been pretty healthy. Im in Texas, right outside of Houston, and the weather is hot and somewhat humid but its allowing my plant to get real bushy. Now the question is this... today and for the rest of the weekend, we're going into "thunderstorm" watch, will this effect the plant as far as lighting goes? Ive moved them under the canopy in the patio, but with the lack of sunshine, I hope i dont stress this out. My baby is currently in its veg. state and 3 weeks into. HELP?!

i dont think u have anything to worry about. just let nature do its thang. and around oct go harvest her. if thats the case, every plant around here would be stressin.
nameen?
ps. i know the weather sucks this weekend. im from louisiana

hey bro

thanks for replying. Yeah, i just said oh well, in nature there are gonna be dark days. Man, hurricane season is coming up, I hope you're up in northern LA.

trust me even if its really cloudy they are still absorbing enough sun light so dont worry its not causing ur plant stress in any way, and i dont know why but pufindo has been telling people to harvest in october but it really depends on ur plant so just ignore that post cus i dont think he knows what he's talkin bout when it comes to mj its bothering me that ur just giving out bad info there is a forum called the coffee table if u wanna just get ur post number up, lata smokie and good luck with the huricane season

Actually, most strains, grown in the northern hemi', 'do' mature to harvest ready in October. It "is" both strain dependant AND somewhat dependant on your geographical location.(further north, the sooner the light schedule induces flower. Consequently, resulting in earlier maturation)
The same strain grown in S. Texas, won't mature on the same date as the same strain grown in upstate N.Y.
Some sativas will flower well into November or even December, while there are some indica types that will finish in September.

Latest posts

Back