**rami's First Grow!**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea i kno the plants might not heal...but its gettin worse and worse slowly..the plants are drooping now...but that might be cuz of the flush..growth have stopped completely...ill keep yall updated...ima wait a couple of days and see wat happens...nute burns can kill plants right?

rami said:
yea i kno the plants might not heal...but its gettin worse and worse slowly..the plants are drooping now...but that might be cuz of the flush..growth have stopped completely...ill keep yall updated...ima wait a couple of days and see wat happens...nute burns can kill plants right?

Nute burns can kill plants... but as long as all the leaves are not dead u'll be fine imo.

Hey Ther Bottom Leaves To Wont Heal But I Think You Have You Lights To Close The Tip Of You Leaves Are Curling Up .

before the burn....that was my sweetest spot for the lights...they wer growin fast...ima raise the lights for now ...the plants got week after the burn..

Nah dude, if anything that flush would have perked them up. Pure water, right?

Changes in plants happen slowly man. It's not an instantaneous fix. They are still dealing with what happened a day or two ago if in Hyrdo and a week ago if in soil. Have patience, trust in your changes and see what happens.

The worst thing you could do is apply a bunch of 'fixes'. It will get very confusing if stuff still goes downhill.

yea i kno wat ur talkin about zarnon...i didnt apply a bunch of fixes at once...all i did was the flush..2 days ago.....but i keep my eye on these plants..i keep a look out for the simplest changes...the plants are still gettin worse..the yellowing and browning are still increasing after the flush..the flush only slowed that down...ima wait one more day...if tomorrow they didnt get better in anyway.....i think im gon flush them again...wat do u guys think?

ps...i wanna thank all of u for the help.

ill post up pics in a min.,..

rami said:
yea i kno wat ur talkin about zarnon...i didnt apply a bunch of fixes at once...all i did was the flush..2 days ago.....but i keep my eye on these plants..i keep a look out for the simplest changes...the plants are still gettin worse..the yellowing and browning are still increasing after the flush..the flush only slowed that down...ima wait one more day...if tomorrow they didnt get better in anyway.....i think im gon flush them again...wat do u guys think?

ps...i wanna thank all of u for the help.
Whats going on rami. If your plants are getting worse i would flush them ASAP because the longer you wait the worse they will get. If you noticed the damage slowing down after the first flush then the second one should help even more. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats going on rami. If your plants are getting worse i would flush them ASAP because the longer you wait the worse they will get. If you noticed the damage slowing down after the first flush then the second one should help even more. ;)

aight...i will do that..

Yeah dude, looks like you got nute fried. I'd agree with another flush.

It's ok, the affected leaves may be a goner but the main thing is to check out the new growth. Just remember the plants are dealing with stuff that happened to them a week ago. If you correct the conditions the plant will come back but may take awhile.

yea..its gon take alot of time...i flushed them yesterday...again..today i noticed some new growth...but its soooooo slow..its killin me...you think i should transplant to bigger pots and new soil? and does anyone have a link for transplanting??

fu**** MH stopped working for no reason...right when i bought 3 florcents for side light...it just stopped working..when i pulg it in only a thin blue electrc line turns on..u think the starter is broke??

anyways its DAY 35 today...afer a bad nute burn last week everything is back to normal...the new growth is nice and fast...but side growth is really slow...will the burned leaves still flower?

some pics..i put 3 26w flouracents for both plants...will that do for now?? im planning on flowering some time next week..

Mary Jane
http://i12.tinypic.com/2yx22ie.jpg
http://i12.tinypic.com/2n9z4h1.jpg

Jameela
http://i12.tinypic.com/33f7xh1.jpg
http://i10.tinypic.com/473kzo9.jpg

Is everything on the same circuit? Might be drawing too much power from the same breaker....
Either that or the ignitor is gone in the bulb.... as in u need to buy another =(

its the ignitor i think...the mh light is connected to the wall directly..next week im goin to flower...the plants slowed down since the nute burn..ther still kinda little to flower but i dont have time for them cuz in mid january i haave to travel somewhere and im planing to harvest in mid january...so i have to start flowering soon...so im gon use the florsents for the rest of the vegging days..and flower them under a new hps

hey my mh is doing that had me rewiring for like 2 days. it has to be the bulb.

DAY 44

heres a pic of one of my plants...both of the plants are growing good...im gon start flowering next week..

i see alternating nodes on this one...and i see pre-flowers...but still not sure wat sex it is..the pre-flowers are still too small..
this one is about 40cm in hieght..

13122006.jpg

oo...and by the way...the mh is workin again...i guess it only needed a week rest...i plugged it in yestrday and it just turned on..pretty weird...but im happy!

hey its been a while...the plants are doing great...right now they are exactly 8 weeks in veg...later on today a new 400 watt hps is arriving...and im goin outt to buy a timer..i will switch to 12/12 later on tonight...

heres some pics..

MARY JANE

JAMEELA

wat do u guys think?

How is everything going rami. Hope you had a great Christmas. Anyway your ladies are looking great and i bet you can't wait for them to start budding. Your doing a great job keep it up. ;)

Latest posts

Back