Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You gonna make a video or tutorial?

Already made some other day but planning on making more in the next week or so and I'll make I quick how kind bubbles lol I guess its pretty simple mix trim bud with ice & water colder the better mix vigorously until you get bubbles in the mixture then I run mixture threw 220 bag then threw 150 73 the 25 bag collect goodies and rerun mixture....

Random Thought - Hope care package comes soon.... Send him hash back after run as thank you

Since I left The States, Ive been wondering about the difference between a Sh_t Ton and a F__K Ton. When I heard these terms used I was working "On The Range". One Guy said "We Bout To Drop a F__K Ton a Fire On That". What happened next is Classified. I was stunned, so I asked the "High Speed" Guys to run it back and loop it. Scarry. If that was a F__K Ton, its gotta be bigger than a SH_T Ton. Does a F__K Ton require a CDL?

Trying to give the Air Force Guy - (if I remember right) - trouble this am... :cool: :cool: Being a civilian only ever, I would guess a shyt ton is an A10 - F4 and a fark ton is like C130 - B52. All I know for sure is I'm in some Major Pain this am with this pulled stomach muscle and cough/cold symptoms and to me it hurts a phuk ton.

On Jan. 30, 1945, the 6th Ranger Battalion led by Lt. Col. Henry Mucci, along with elements of the famed Alamo Scouts and Filipino guerrillas, conducted a raid on the Pangatian POW Camp just east of Cabanatuan City in the Philippines. Memorialized in the book "Ghost Soldiers" by Hampton Sides. I highly recommend the book.

Attachments

• uo_1619638079-1889-0.jpg
    uo_1619638079-1889-0.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 0
Since I left The States, Ive been wondering about the difference between a Sh_t Ton and a F__K Ton. When I heard these terms used I was working "On The Range". One Guy said "We Bout To Drop a F__K Ton a Fire On That". What happened next is Classified. I was stunned, so I asked the "High Speed" Guys to run it back and loop it. Scarry. If that was a F__K Ton, its gotta be bigger than a SH_T Ton. Does a F__K Ton require a CDL?
From Urban Dictionary...

A Sh-t-ton is equivalent to 24 metric assloads, or 1/10th of a f-ck-ton.

Ok I never thought I would be happy mom went to the hospital, then rehab. I got a letter today. we went into catastrophic mode so everything else is free the rest of the year. No more co pays until 1-1-25. yipee👏👏👏👏👏🥳😆😁

Wanna have some fun? Get on your smartypants TV, climb on the Youtube channel, find something that interests you, get on your laptop and go to the Vevor site. See how many minutes it takes for the Vevor commercial to pop up on your TV. Usually takes me less than five minutes to see it. I've gone to Optiplanet to check out knives/guns/scopes. Hadn't been on their site for a few years. Within three minutes, here's their add on the tube.

Happens to me all the time. Had an add for Boveda humidity packs pop up.
I couldn’t believe there was even a commercial for them.

Wanna have some fun? Get on your smartypants TV, climb on the Youtube channel, find something that interests you, get on your laptop and go to the Vevor site. See how many minutes it takes for the Vevor commercial to pop up on your TV. Usually takes me less than five minutes to see it. I've gone to Optiplanet to check out knives/guns/scopes. Hadn't been on their site for a few years. Within three minutes, here's their add on the tube.
Never heard of it.

Latest posts

Back