Rare Strain BLUE KNIGHT (Blueberry x Kryptonite)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish This Was Solid Seedless Nug :(

bk4.jpg

The Gdp Male Struts His Stuff Before I Rip Him Out, Heres A Nice Color Comparison Of The Green Mystery Plant And The Blue Knight.

phone pics 115.jpg

phone pics 112.jpg

bk6.jpg

phone pics 130.jpg

Had to drop a few pics myself of the strain. from seeds to just before turning them to 12/12. Currently they have been so for about a week i really need to keep better track. photo in the shower is of the clones off the ones from seeds. All males have been tossed including the clones of them. I got 17 fems out of 23 seeds and have 22 clones left after cullin the males

bk seeds.jpg

bk b4 flipped.jpg

cars 001 (2).jpg

bk seedlings.jpg

ok cool! have u tried it yet? what do people say about its medicinal qualities? can it yeild hella big outside? mine was all hacked up cuz i was expirementin cloning a thick branch. not to mention the seed content was at 99% seed

well the big ones in the pics earlier are only a week and a half into flowering and sleeping atm so no shot to post rite now. Im not sure about the gen. of seed i grew i just know they came from a seeded female plant, who knows it could be a cross like your new Blueknightxgdp seed u now have, but i got them from a dispencery in california ill post pics later when they come on

Ever think about how lucky we are to live in cali and have such easy access to awsome genetics? blows my mind

finally got some shots to take of the strain. About 3 1/2 weeks in and some are turning purple frome the base of leaves and throught te bud, while some are still green with very white pistils. All are getting very heavy resin build on the leaves near the tops and smell is very strong of a nutty lemon with almost a skunk-like. One shot is a pic of the door open tween the vegging clones and the flowering mothers

bud shots and fj 024.jpg

bud shots and fj 025.jpg

bud shots and fj 026.jpg

bud shots and fj 032.jpg

I hope you like these photos.

I am new here and have not found any other Blue Knight mature pics.
these are the real deal. Harvested Oct. 1, 2012

Grown outdoors in full sunlight. grew 6'tall in a blue 15 gallon bucket.
100% Organic. Yield: 1.8lbs. Lots of water they love.....

2012 blue knight 1.JPG

2012 013.JPG

2012 015.JPG

blue knight is not a blue berry strain I live in northern cali and have grown alot of it. its blue dragon crossed with the kropto and also its not an auto flower I have had a mom for over a year before I got rid of here. unsure of blue dragons parents but its most know for its genitics and fast photo period.

first time hearing of this strain she sure does look pretty

Latest posts

Back