Rare Strain BLUE KNIGHT (Blueberry x Kryptonite)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RxKing

Reaction score
This Strain is supposedly blueberry croosed with kryptonite. Its some of the best unique tasting purp ive ever smoked. I founnd a some seeds in that bag and planted em. only one hatched. i was flowering it outside but when my friends said theyve never smelled anything like it i decided to get a T5 setup and make it a mother plant and cut clones from it. she has since grown up and transitioned fine to re-vegg. and i have hatched some more of my fav strains from seed also to have a few more varieties of mother plants. Has anyone grown this strain before? or smoked it? I would like to see some pics also.

as a seedling it was on the window seal, then at 7 inches i moved it to the bathroom on the toilet.haha. the window gave great ventilation, white walls allowed for good reflexion from the 100 watt cfl from walmart in a regular house lamp. these photos are before i bent the main stem in half.

photo above is when i brought it in inside for re-vegging with the 4ft 4 bulb T5.and some other hatched seeds.

Im using the tie down method ( low stress training). this helped make new sprouts! more sprouts equals more clones! notice the bonzi look!

close ups of when i first brought her inside. these stinky unique smelling buds made me want more

You need to read the site rules No off site links

Hit the "Go Advanced" button then on the next screen hit "manage attachments" a new window will open that allows you to down load pics.

What makes something a "strain" instead of simply a cross?

Blue Knight is a Cali "strain" I think the breeder Big Coz Dad made it but I'm not sure

Anymore anyone that make a cross names it thinking it is now a strain. IMO it take yrs before a cross it worked enough to be a true strain.

Blue Knight. I havent heard much about the strain/cross, but i got hooked up with 24 seeds thru a "Club" out here in cali. From what i know its an auto purple strain and i liked the bud. So i got 23 out of the to go thru veg under mh and t5 lighting and im just about to make a few clones out of each and flip the doners to 12/12 to figure what lil ones i wanna keep and hopefully fine a real jem outta the females

Sl4ck3rThcGrower said:
Blue Knight. I havent heard much about the strain/cross, but i got hooked up with 24 seeds thru a "Club" out here in cali. From what i know its an auto purple strain and i liked the bud. So i got 23 out of the to go thru veg under mh and t5 lighting and im just about to make a few clones out of each and flip the doners to 12/12 to figure what lil ones i wanna keep and hopefully fine a real jem outta the females

If these are autos, you cannot clone them and you should not put them in 12/12 light. If they have a veg period, need 12/12 light to flower, and you can clone them, they are not autos.

When the term "auto" is stuck in front of a strain name, it pretty much denotes that it is an auto flowering strain. If I looked at something called auto purple, I would certainly expect it to be auto flowering.

well how about this it will turn puprle without dropping temps during final flowering a trait i like cause purple bud goes faster

heres some pics of the beauty blue knight! went thru hell n back with my mammas since the last post.

soo>had to give em to my buddy. he was taking good care of all of em. all seed, (1blue knight, 1afgooey, 1kens gdp, 1blueberry and 1romulan, and 1 mystery seed (all green n bomb stinky sticky gnarly high even tho it was in cold outdoor temps) .

well the stinky nice pheno gdp ended up being male, it pollintaed all my ladies, by the time we found out and threw it out. i did save a bunch of the pollen in a jar for jus in case purposes. the ladies were badly splewged on and i had 90% seeds on all of em. the seed casting were amazing smoke! i have soo many seeds now i got em all labled and ima be smart about using em. bout to make hash with the castings and sticky leaves

i can believe tht the blueknight is an auto flowering, I DID CLONE HER AS WELL AS THE OTHERS. CLONES CAME OUT AWSOME ALOT OF MY BUDDIES WERE HAPPY! QUESTION; Are these seeds i have F2s? or F1s? i know theyr nicknamed the cross. i read different things im not sure.

HEMP GODESS; A strain is type of race of a plant. a cross is a mix of strains, to make another strain. can be a hybrid also.

I APPRECIATE ALL REPLIES FOR REAL! IM SOO PUMPED TO SHOW YOU GUYS THESE PICS! THANKS FOR SHOWING ME HOW TO POST EM!

this pic shows the before and after results of LOW STRESS TRAINING.AKA(BONZI) OR SUPER CROP

bk1.jpg

080611214730.jpg

Wuahla! Many Shoots Came In Jus A Few Days Using This Method. I Was Forced To Clone :) The First Set Of Pics Shows The Bushiness Right Before I Started To Flower. This Pic Show Another Angle Of Low Stress Train. See Pics Above For The Results Of It.

phone pics 119.jpg

i found out that KRYPTONITE IS a hybrid from The Purps(known to be an aphrodisiac:) ) x Space Queen!! im growing a Space Queen right now! and it really did make my chick hot n ready. she loved it and she dont really smoke. its made me quite popular within my group of grower pals. they want seeds n clones of it. but like u guys said that takes years soo im waiting to be ready for that. what u think? these seeds are GDP X Blueknight!!! tht would be a wild new strain

bkflower1.jpg

bk8.jpg

bkf2.jpg

bk3.jpg

bk5.jpg

Latest posts

Back