Re-introduction?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaxom

Reaction score
I was just doing some quick skimming of some of the forum's topics. Seems there's a connection with Overgrow from the past. I was a member there for years. Then life happened, I got married, had a daughter. Quit growing altogether for fear of being caught. Flash forward nearly 20 years, and my daughter is getting ready to head out to college next year. Where I once grew for both profit and pain relief so I wasn't in as much pain after working out will now be looking for a grow box that's stealthy so I can produce medicine.

Quite a bit has changed in those all that time. I see most lighting systems are using LEDs. I wish I had those back when I was growing! Had so many issues keeping both a grow room and a cabinet cool using HPS lamps! I am glad I kept all my books! I still have my copy of Marijuana Botany and Hashish!. I look forward to discussing some of the new products and methods that are more current with all of you!

Jax

Welcome back Jax. The more things change the more they stay the same. We grow marijuana here. I am a hps guy myself. I actually need the heat in the winter and my basement stays cool in the Summer.

I hear ya there! My wife just got her medical card and I'm waiting on mine. Since I "left" I'm now dealing with IBS, hermiated disks because of a car accident, and as of late, COPD. I started researching some of the more popular strings for stress and pain relief, and many of the parents of today's popular strains I was growing their parents like Snow White, AK47, White Rhino, Northern Lights.

Ha ha, I have grown 3 of them. Pollen chuckers world today. Many new strains and names. Some pretty good herb being grown out there. Thinking those strains ate still around.

I hear ya there! My wife just got her medical card and I'm waiting on mine. Since I "left" I'm now dealing with IBS, hermiated disks because of a car accident, and as of late, COPD. I started researching some of the more popular strings for stress and pain relief, and many of the parents of today's popular strains I was growing their parents like Snow White, AK47, White Rhino, Northern Lights.
I feel your pain; seriously. Got three herniated disks myself, along with degenerative disk disease. Add severe sciatic nerve damage on both sides and severe cervical nerve damage, and it makes for an interesting life.

Latest posts

Back