Re Veg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

astra007

we have a member at calgary420.ca who doesnt like to kill plants thus he has successfully re - veg'ed LUI for at least 3 times. and got almost the same yeild twice now - OFF THE SAME PLANT. neat huh? his nic is stoner.

Check out Insanes Grow Journal. He did that with his BluNBed I beleive maybe it was his hashplant. can't remember. but He did harvest and is flowering the same plant again now. ;)

I quit "re-flowering" plants when I realized the loss of potency in the second harvest.
I guesse if you have the space to spare, and excess time on your hands, it's something to do. But "my experience" has shown that revegging, regrowing, and reflowering, takes more time and resources than either growing from seeds or cuttings, and results in an inferior final product.

stoner is reporting that the high is the same but the yeild does go down around 10% hick. it may be the strain? your thoughts? i think this is a "hobby" for some people just fer the experience. ya should try the ultimate thai; i have to look fer seeds.

Latest posts

Back