Re-work of my grow space...and grow-2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of these were looking a bit yellow kinda like underfed or maybe ph blocked. I just got my new ph pen an Apera, and it seems pretty accurate as compared to my old cheap ones that would never agree with each other. Anyway I have the ph set at 5.6 now and hoping for a drift up to about 6.5 before I change the res. We’ll see what happens. I also bumped up my nute mixture and they seem to be responding with a little greener growth again. Next feeding I think I’ll start the ph a little higher, close to 6 maybe...
I put in this far red flower initiator as well and I’m gonna flip’m so we can see who’s the girls in the bunch. All Valentine x various from rosebuds bathroom.
We see....

View attachment CD54A74D-3FB3-4617-B6BE-6435A3D32855.jpeg

View attachment 5EA64A77-998D-46EE-B292-7C10C7B76A4F.jpeg

View attachment 55CB5732-9A86-4A36-95CA-1AB3CE8E872D.jpeg

Lost another to boyhood today but the rest are all girls... I started 3 strains with 3 seeds each from Rose’s cbd project and I now have 1 girl of each plus a fem seed that I already had. Down to 4 out 10 but this I think is the perfect number for my grow space. Now I’m just trying to spread them out and keep them as low as I can till the buds start taking shape.
Left rear: Purple Orange CBD
Right rear: Nurse LarryxValentine
Left front:BlueberryxValentine
Right front:CBD CrewxValentine

View attachment 4A5D6207-635E-4FBF-AC31-94C79E0B2C3F.jpeg

My Scrog is starting to fill out. I’m just pushing stuff down and spreading it out. I trim a bit of green every day to let the light thru...

I’m thinking about adding 3 more strips and another 185w meanwell driver... I didn’t notice that the flower initiator had much effect on the flower rate as they seemed pretty slow to get started but I don’t have a great deal of experience yet. I can’t afford to buy a fabulous bio-wave machine though!!!

View attachment 7689BA7B-F772-4EB6-A9E0-214196BA10DE.jpeg

I see flowers, very cool RE. I am tickled you are growing these out and look forward to a smoke report. I hope to get mine tested for the cbd profile. I hope you love the smoke and it is as helpful as i think it is.

The nurse is the one with the most bud sites and also the one I’m looking forward to trying the most...

Checked my ppm’s and ph this afternoon. Usually I will draw about 6 gallons of tap water for my res, check the ph and add nutes. At this stage in my grow I’m feeding at about 1000ppm, my water starts at 40. This will bring my 7.5 ph tap water to about 5.5 or so. I usually bump it up to about 6.3 or 4 and it’ll drift down to about 5.5 before I need to do anything else.
I changed my res yesterday doing exactly what I described above and today the ph is 6.7, drifting the other way... the plants look fine but why do you think the ph is drifting the other way? The medium is coco chips...

View attachment 0F1213BF-BE54-4A75-B901-E7B27E6F94E4.jpeg

Got a bunch of garden stuff done today, spring is here and I am havin fun with it...I’m brewing a batch of compost tea for the garden and also finished my lactobacillus serum. I ended up with about a half gallon. I’ll thin it as I use it and apply it with the compost tea I think. In about a month, I’ll start some pot out in the garden too and it’ll be all organic. I’m excited about doing this outside and organic...the cbd grow is coming along nicely in my cabinet as well, we got flowers!!!

View attachment 746EFC3E-C4FD-4081-97AA-36F231C2B184.jpeg

View attachment 6806F039-0C73-44B2-BD5D-DDCF7BB8C7F0.jpg

View attachment 8A66A5BF-4921-4231-A621-ACCA5717DF1C.jpeg

RE, those cbd's look beautiful. Nice going on the auto. what's that bucket thing up there^^^^? Awesome on the lactobacillis. Organics are the way to go, good for you. I have bat guano brewing. Glad you are here RE.

The bucket thing is a space bucket. It has another small bucket inserted thru the bottom of the 5 gallon bucket and the plant sits in there in whatever pot your using. And it grows inside the 5 gallon bucket. In the lid there are four 15 watt LEDs bulbs that have been disassembled so they take up less space and a computer fan for ventilation. The elbows are air inlets and the black bucket at the bottom is the reservoir.... Sort of an experiment and I was thinking of trying to reverse a female in there some day for some fem seeds... maybe...

Latest posts

Back