Re-work of my grow space...and grow-2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe just another week or so...actually the Nurse Larry x Valentine (right rear) is the one that’s most mature. Mostly cloudy but no amber. So maybe a week for that one. Also right in front of it is the CBD Crew Mix & Valentine, it’s just about the same as the nurse. The other two seem to be a little slower maturing. They are also a little more stretchy...Left side is “Purple Orange CBD” in the back and Blueberry x Valentine in the front...

View attachment 7F958C2E-3CA3-4F02-AC37-D7D2ACFA0B9B.jpeg

Just wondering, the canopy on my grow is very dense and though there are not a lot of popcorn buds under the Scrog, there are a lot of buds at the Scrog net that are not getting the light they need. I try to trim as much fan growth as I can but I’m wondering do you guys ever selectively harvest buds as they ripen? There are a number of larger tops that could be harvested soon and this would open the canopy to let some of the struggling buds get light...just wondering if this is a worthwhile tactic...

I have harvested slowly over the course of a week. Of course depending on trichs I see. If some tops look ready go ahead. This will allow better light penetration and air circulation.

Started to flush my plants this morning with fresh dechlorinated water ph’d to 5.8. I think we’ll be ready to chop middle of next week or late next week...This morning when I opened the door of my grow cab, I got a distinct slap of lemon...first time I’ve noticed that but I like it...

Oh its such a good feeling when you get slapped in the face with smells so good you can taste. Cant wait to see it all trimmed up, nice job!

Oh its such a good feeling when you get slapped in the face with smells so good you can taste. Cant wait to see it all trimmed up, nice job!

Thanks Dog, I’m looking forward to getting this stuff harvested so I can start some seeds for my outdoor summer grow...

Yesterday I changed my res with fresh 37ppm dechlorinated water ph’d to 5.5, today I checked and the ph had gone up to about 6.5 and the ppm’s to 440 or so. So I know I’m flushing, I changed it out again today with fresh water for I’ll check tomorrow but it looks like it’s cleaning up good...

My flushing seems to be working. I’m growing in coco chips that drain very fast so I’ve changed the res to fresh ph’d water at 37ppm a couple of times and the chips seem to be washed clean of nutes as my ppm is 041 after several water changes and feeding cycles. Now just letting the plant burn it’s reserve nutes. I suppose it should start turning a little yellow and raged.
It sure is getting stinky and sticky in there but I love the blast of citrus I get when I open the door...

View attachment C7DE53FF-7380-4941-A8C3-9EBD775F5D0E.jpeg

The commercial growers that I have met say when you flush, do not ph the water. This is the secret to color and the fade. Nutes can not uptake when ph is at 7.

I’ll go ahead and change it again tomorrow then. My water ph is 7 and about 38ppm outa the tap...There are no nutes in it any longer....

Looking great 2re! These being grown under your led light?

Hi Puffa, sorry I missed your post, but yes they are...I harvested the top of the canopy a couple days ago. It was so crowded that not much light was making it thru to some of the flowers right under...anyway, I’ll get the rest in a couple more days... here is what I got, 4 different CBD varieties... After starting some plants for the outdoor, this cabinet will be retired till next fall...I’ll give a final tally after it’s all harvested and dry...Nurse Larry and the Blueberry were the biggest producers....
On top, Nurse Larry x Valentine
Then CBD Crew indica mix x Valentine
Blueberry x Valentine
And on the bottom, Purple Orange CBD
Still a bit to cut and trim from the lower canopy...

View attachment 1C08F06E-BCDE-4756-9517-E4AF73392524.jpg

Awesome 2redeyes

Have you started outdoors yet?

Yes, I have a couple of high cbd autoflower girls out in the garden. They are much smaller and newer than yours but they seem to like it out there. I have to keep them small as I live in a very close senior community. I don’t think the neighbors care one way or the other but I would prefer the management not find out so I keep them short... I wish I could grow some trees like you guys do...lol

Here they are in all their young glory...I guess most would Nurse them further indoors before setting them out but it’s pretty mild here this time of year so I just put’m out there... I’ll be gone from home about a week and a half coming up so I’ll be setting them up for some auto irrigation soon. Hopefully they’ll survive.
EA60F0E1-2E5B-46E5-98B5-60A123371B6C.jpeg

Latest posts

Back