Read All About It: Marijuana is proven as our Tree of Life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you know that Marijuana, 'Kaneh Bosm' is our Tree of Life?

• Yes

• Recently Learned This Truth

• Need more Help grasping this Truth

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

Sun Son

Greetings,

There is Empirical, Prima Facie, Forensic Evidence that Marijuana, ‘Kaneh Bosm’, is in fact our Tree of Life. A recently released, rare sacred manuscript, ‘The IsIs Genesis’ Return of The Dragon Queen By Divine Blood Terra Covenant, Our Divine Mothers Sacred Spiritual Manuscript’ has been translated to bring enlightenment of our true beginnings and show us all how our ancient ancestor, ‘IsIs’ walked out of our Tree of Life, Kaneh Bosm.

Have you ever wondered why ‘Wombkind’, (Women), and a plant could be such threats to ‘The Controllers of The Establishment World System of Things’?

Did you know that we have all been swindled out of our Divine Inheritance?

You will find out why when you visit this new website, sofullobullmyeyesarebrown download and read this Sacred Manuscript and you shall receive a wealth of knowledge.

Join us in our quest to take back our home planet and free our Tree of Life.

Walk in peace with many blessings
Sun Son

ozzydiodude said:
The poll needs another answer choice "I don't really care"

Hahaha! My good chuckle for the morning ;)

Smells like well disguised...........wait for it....... spam_icon828.jpg

Interesting you all are so quick to judge another. Very sad indeed. It seems that there may not be any one here who can see the truth even when it is posted in front of you. I amazes me how so many folks say they believe in their right to partake of the sacred Tree of Life, yet when the true facts are presented to them by someone who has stumbled on this forum, the negivitity in some members seem to be what crawls out of the wood work.

Instead of being so critical about what you have not researched maybe you should humble yourselves and check out the information before you make your comments.

Do you really see any hatred in the posts???

I dont, i see some kidding around but no hatred.

you havent fixed your live link, did you read the rules??

you wouldnt be here looking for hatred would you? you know like trolling?

for the record these are questions not hatred.

To be so"well in formed" you sure did not read our site rules.

17.You will not discuss politics, religion, saints or sports.

Is that so hard to understand?

Sun Son said:
Interesting you all are so quick to judge another. Very sad indeed.
It seems that there may not be any one here who can see the truth even when it is posted in front of you. I amazes me how so many folks say they believe in their right to partake of the sacred Tree of Life, yet when the true facts are presented to them by someone who has stumbled on this forum, the negivitity in some members seem to be what crawls out of the wood work.

Instead of being so critical about what you have not researched maybe you should humble yourselves and check out the information before you make your comments.

Interesting you all are so quick to judge another. Very sad indeed.

Interesting how quick you are to post without reading the rules.....no live links.
You got judged on that fact by me.......and who is being critical? Bottom line is your very first post here was one with a live link in it trying to redirect us to some other site. Against the rules and mighty rude I might add. If ya wanna talk about the tree of life fine...but how bout ya introduce yourself first and then do it without breaking the rules....

Wow...just a total mix of religions their dude.
Christianity concepts mixed up with Ancient Egyptian, and a hint of Judiasm.
Can obviously see this person reads just the first paragraph of something and moves on.
Too bad he hasn't moved on from here.
Gotta read past at least #17 of the rules to get along here.

and Hick brown eyes are not a sign we are full of it...just partial :p

Sun Son said:
Interesting you all are so quick to judge another. Very sad indeed. It seems that there may not be any one here who can see the truth even when it is posted in front of you. I amazes me how so many folks say they believe in their right to partake of the sacred Tree of Life, yet when the true facts are presented to them by someone who has stumbled on this forum, the negivitity in some members seem to be what crawls out of the wood work.

Hahaha!! Second good chuckle of the day ;)

Dont know of the tree of life. But know this tree Im bout to pack up.

Gravity hits yall!
Was gonna take some while in the tub. But after a half hour of laughin at my own farts. Felt it best I get fresh water.

:confused2: If you fart while taking a bath should you shower off afterwards?:huh:

sun sonny son sun son... if you would like to participate in a conversation about our "passion", without spamming, religion, or politics, I will see if we can't lift the restriction.
We are a site about the passion of "growing", not about activism, religion, sports or politics..;)

Sun Son said:

Could you get a message to the Mother Ship for me, please? It's really urgent!

At least ArtVandolay was protected from this line of crap with his Foil Hat.:D
Maybe he meant the Staff Of Life.;)

ArtVandolay said:
Could you get a message to the Mother Ship for me, please? It's really urgent!

Im disappointed Art, i thought you were in constant contact with the mother ship. :eek:

I am pretty sure the "Staff of LIFE" is located on most male members, or is that members of most males?

Latest posts

Back