Ready for flush?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use flawless finish 10 days before harvest.
I just read the product guide for flawless finish, They remove metals and salts and still feed the plant. I understand what your doing, so do you use the amount of amber as your 10 day guide?

Last edited:
When I say 10 days before harvest that is a guess. I start checking the trichs about a week after flushing. I rarely harvest before 10 days but sometimes if the thichcomes aren't like I want I will wait....sometimes a couple of day sometimes longer. I know many commertial growers that run a certain # of days period. They are cash cropping and aren't concerned and frankly don't have the time to worry about the exact perfect time to harvest.

When I say 10 days before harvest that is a guess. I start checking the trichs about a week after flushing. I rarely harvest before 10 days but sometimes if the thichcomes aren't like I want I will wait....sometimes a couple of day sometimes longer. I know many commertial growers that run a certain # of days period. They are cash cropping and aren't concerned and frankly don't have the time to worry about the exact perfect time to harvest.
Thank you,
So what clues are you looking for in your trichomes if it's not amber is it the cloudy milky look? what makes you pull the trigger.

Latest posts

Back