Ready.Set..GROW!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
Just acouple quick pics of East coast Diesel and LA Confidntial.I put them into flowering this morning.They range from 16 in. to 21 in. .I will end up starting a journal with this strain I think.Anyone starting to flower or Just started?They are in Fox Farm Ocean forest with Perlite mixed in,4 gallon pot,HPS,Open Seasame,Tiger Bloom,and Big Bloom.In Take of freash air and out take with a carb filter,Two fans blowing on them(Med)Temp a steady 82* and RH at 48%.I will add more later on.Until then, Keep it GREEN:hubba:

One last then:The Brothers Gunt, I seen your thread on the correct way to post pics.Is this the correct way?;)

deisel1.jpg

deisel2.jpg

Hey Berserker - will be good to see the Fox Farm line in use. I don't have any "freshies" going into flower now.

Are you going to follow the chart for feeding?

Looking good BTW. Want to see the Diesel flower.......

PB:)

great looking group you got yourself there berserker. ill be going in to flower in a few weeks. dont wait up and keep them looking good!!!

I just switched 2 days ago!! 52 days hate the wait. I have 20 narpal plants and hope they keep blowing up. I will post the fat *** colas soon

Those are beautiful plants, Berserker!!! :aok: Looking forward to following your journal!! :watchplant:

Whats up B. Man the little ladies are looking great and look foward to watching them grow up to be beautiful frosty ladies. ;) Do you want this moved to the Grow Journal section?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up B. Man the little ladies are looking great and look foward to watching them grow up to be beautiful frosty ladies. ;) Do you want this moved to the Grow Journal section?
No need any more.I had to kill three of them today(males) I do have 1 female,So i am just gonna keep a male in there with her,let her get full of seeds,that way I'll always have that strain.I could clone the female,but have no more seeds of this strain.But on the good side,I started off some Bubblious from DOC today.So we will see how that goes.I will keep a journal on that grow.Keep it GREEN EVERYONE:hubba:

I think you are gonna like the bubblicious, i got it goin now. so far not branchy at all. Nice sweet smell from its leaves.Ill be putting it in to flower withn it 2-3week from now.

Some nice looking plants there. Cant wait to see those Deisel in bloom. Im sending some mojo your way. Good growing.

Yea B, but I'd probably squash them. How about if I just roll around on the male(s).

LOLOLOL

Latest posts

Back