ready to harvest>?lighting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maria101

Reaction score
how do you know when your ready to harvest, my plants are about 5 days old. with 2 75 watt lights.
how long do you leave your lights on at this age? i keep them on 24-7

I'll make this breif. When you are "growing" the plant its best to have 18-24 hours of light IMO. When you get ready to "flower" you change the light to 12/12, depending on the strain you are growing will depend on the time that you need to keep the plant in each stage of growth.

You can search the site here and you will find pictures of trichomes and when they are ready, but its all personal preference. I like to harvest with 50% milky 50% amber so you get a good head high, and a nice body high as well...answer your question?

Maria, what kind of 75-watt lights are you using?

There is so much more to growing weed indoors than just providing light. You need the proper spectrum of light, adequate lumens, ventilation, the proper soil & nutrients, all in a chamber/closet.
And growing a crop takes at least 3 months, start to finish.

here is another chart that should help ya out along with the one the Doc linked ya to..

When-To-Harvest-2.jpg

Mutt said:
here is another chart that should help ya out along with the one the Doc linked ya to..

Sweet, I have not seen that posted before...(right click save ass):D

my plants are about 5 days old.
you have a long journey in front of you, prior to harvest. Somewhere around 3 months.

Latest posts

Back