Real Blueberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growdude

I am the Smo King
Reaction score
Got some DP BB

Got 3 here that I will vegg up and sex, hope 3 was enough.
2 got started a bit latter than the big one but ther growing fast.

Got the nutes at 300 PPM as to not burn the little ones.

But I finaly got rid of that other stuff that wasnt BB, I think it was some kind of skunk because that was the smellyest bud Ive seen.

11-03-08 014.jpg

11-03-08 010.jpg

11-03-08 011.jpg

nice man, cant wait to see them put on fat buds with your waterfarm system... im thinkin of geting some DP seeds for xmas but idk.

Nice buddy, I'll have to keep on eye on here as I have a Blueberry - NYC diesel cross. Hoping for some fuitiness. Your leave formations look exactly like mine on ly mine is a little shorter but wider than yours.

I noticed mine took off pretty quick. Even when I transplanted they had little down time at all. No droop, no signs of stress.

My DP blueberry really stunk up the house, way more then the other strains I had going.

nice strain, hope u get some fatt buds on them baby girls.
pulling up my chair

GREEN MOJO :fly: GREEN MOJO :fly: GREEN MOJO

If it is going to get done right, your the one to do it GD!

You have my attention.:watchplant:

"I found my thrill ......on Blueberry Hill
On Blueberry Hill ......when I found you
The moon stood still ......on Blueberry Hill
And lingered until ......my dreams came true"

I can picture it already .... :ccc:

I am stoked for your grow.. HOWEVER... DP's blueberry isn't the REAL blueberry. DJ SHORTS breeds and holds the true blueberry. Dp has a version of it that is prob a cross to something else.

Not to put down dutch passion though. I mean people rave about theirs also. BY theirs i means really dj's that they claim as theirs.

Stellar stuff no doubt.

Heavy yielder too from what i understand.

Mr.Wakenbake said:
I am stoked for your grow.. HOWEVER... DP's blueberry isn't the REAL blueberry. DJ SHORTS breeds and holds the true blueberry. Dp has a version of it that is prob a cross to something else.

Not to put down dutch passion though. I mean people rave about theirs also. BY theirs i means really dj's that they claim as theirs.

Stellar stuff no doubt.

Heavy yielder too from what i understand.

Yea I knew that,:) I only say "real blueberry" because if you look back at one of my journals a buddy gave me a clone and said it was blueberry.

Even in that thread it was questioned because of the time frame of how long this plant has been cloned put it before DJ shorts had even came up with it.

Then after seeing buds of it on this forum I was convinced it wasnt BB and from the smell of it assumed it some kind of skunk strain.

So I bought some seeds, I know its DP's version but its gotta be alot closer than the skunk.

Really looking forward to nice new taste, I love the widow still but ive smoked a bunch and was hoping for somthing a bit more potent and a fresh new taste so I just cant wait :D

Here we have all 3 doin well its going to be tight with all 3 in 1 waterfarm but all I need is to grow them long enough too be able to clone to determine sex.

Nutes, Foranova grow only, 500 ppm, might up that to 600 today.

I have 2 105 watt CFL bulbs above them ~ 12,000 lumens

11-08-08 013.jpg

11-08-08 011.jpg

11-08-08 012.jpg

growing up nicely GD. how long b4 sex'in? ahh, a new strain to the collection is always got 'that new car driving experience feeling'. when you first take her for a spin, you 'baby' her ; then after shes' been felt out,:hubba: ,
you tweak her to your specs.:D . hoping you get a fat, sticky lady. ;or 10...bb...

awesome pics
started to germ seeds from my outdoor this year know the mother was bb but father couldve been Timewarp or titanium or bb itself i found a cuople of males thought i got them out in time but apperenlty not i found about 10 seeds

look'n great, dude :aok: ... yer last grow was NICE, man... :cool:

I've been trying to get some Blueberry up myself for the past year... but all my plants have turned out to be male, and/or "screwed up" so bad that it gets culled... still waiting for the elustrious female :rolleyes: ... however, I've got one male vegging now that looks absolutely splendid, so I'm going to save his pollen to mix with some Big Laughing :hubba:

oh... my Blueberry is DJ Shorts True Blueberry (gifted from a friend here, as a matter of fact.... :aok: )

Those look completely different then the DP Blueberry Fems I had. Maybe I just got some of therir crap seeds. Mine were not so Indica dom. Which was weird because they are listed as a almost pure Indica. Yours look great though.

Growdude said:
Got some DP BB

Got 3 here that I will vegg up and sex, hope 3 was enough.
2 got started a bit latter than the big one but ther growing fast.

Got the nutes at 300 PPM as to not burn the little ones.

But I finaly got rid of that other stuff that wasnt BB, I think it was some kind of skunk because that was the smellyest bud Ive seen.

Nice, GrowDude. I germed my Blueberry I got from marijuana-seeds.nl Friday and I'm really excited.

I'm new to this - do you know if marijuana-seeds is a breeder? DP is Dutch Passion, right? Marijuana-seeds description of the BB follows:

Our Original Blueberry is a mostly Indica (80% Indica, 20% Sativa) strain, that dates to the late 1970’s. A large producer under optimum conditions. A dense and stout plant with red, purple and finally blue hues, that usually cure to a lavender blue. The finished product has a very fruity aroma and taste of blueberry. It produces a notable and pleasantly euphoric high of the highest quality and is very long lasting. Medium to large calyxes. “Blueberry” has a long shelf life.

I'm just wondering what to expect from my beans.

Latest posts

Back