Rearranged Lights and need feedback. 2000W HPS..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stunzeed

"*Bomb-Diggity*"
Reaction score
I just put up a 2nd 1000w HPS and left them at about a 45 degree angle with the shortest plants in front. Please let me know what you think.

Stunzeed..:cool:

000_0670.jpg

000_0671.jpg

000_0672.jpg

000_0674.jpg

000_0675.jpg

000_0676.jpg

000_0683.jpg

000_0686.jpg

000_0688.jpg

000_0673.jpg

000_0689.jpg

Holy crap mang. :eek: With another 1000 watt hps those ladies are gonna flourish. Should get some nice buds for sure. By the way mang your ladies are looking great.

Thanks TBG. My goal is to pull at least 8 dry oz off of each plant. Is that reasonable??

Stunzeed..

stunzeed said:
Thanks TBG. My goal is to pull at least 8 dry oz off of each plant. Is that reasonable??

Stunzeed..
Not sure on that one. Is it possible yes. ;)

Is your electricity going to dubble ..... Yes .....damn get me on where your working

WoW nice supper size ladies you got there...
with all that sun you for sure should be a happy chappie...
just hope you dont burn out your bulbs with that 45' angle...
Happy harvest...

All you need is a universal rated bulb and you never need to worry which way to hang them. I would just be more worried about my electricity bill being suspicious for the sudden increase in consumption.

LaserKittensGoPewPew said:
All you need is a universal rated bulb and you never need to worry which way to hang them. I would just be more worried about my electricity bill being suspicious for the sudden increase in consumption.

Thanks LKGPP,

I am not worried about electricity because I am a med grower which is nice. Thanks all.

Stunzeed..:)

Latest posts

Back