Receipe for LOLIPOTS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

]Cut and pasted from street deals.
Thanks for asking about the lollipot receipe, here it is.
3/4 C. Sugar
1/2 C, Light corn syrup
1/4 C. Canna Butter
1-3oz. box Jello any flavor
20 or so Lollipop sticks
IMPORTANT: Prepare your lollipop forms befor starting the syrup.
I use lollipop forms, I got from the hobby store. They come in different designs. Also they have a indent made for the sticks to sit in. It will take 4-5 forms for a batch. They cost $2.00 each, and are professional looking. You will be able to use them over and over again. Spray them will with a cooking spray. If you don't have these , don't sweat it. Use parchment paper. Spray well with cooking spray. Lay your paper out. It will take quite a lot. Next, arange your sitcks, leaving enough room to pour syrup over each stick.
Over Med. heat desolve:Sugar, Butter, & Corn Syrup. Slowly bring to a boil, stiring frequently. Insert a candy thermometer into the syrup & continue cooking until the temperture reaches 300* Remove from the heat & stir in the Jello. Stir until completely desolved.
IMPORTANT: Working Very Quickly & using a metal spoon. Iv'e found a gravy spoon works best. Pour the syrup over the sticks. Trying to cover the stick end with syrup. Cool a few minutes & and they are ready to eat. Wrap them in suran wrap.0r I use little bags & twist ties I also get from the craft store. Makes for a nice gift or hand out to your company. Store them in a air tight container. If the syrup begins to set up befor your done pouring it out. Just slowly reheat the syrup, melting it off your spoon at the same time.
Mr. Skag and I went to a medical marijuana fair recently. I saw venders selling their suckers for $3.00 each. They had the same flower form I had used for my form. So keep this in mind if you are doing any events such as this. I hope you & your friends enjoy your Lollipots as much as we have
Mrs. Skagit Magic__________________

The Mrs. asked me to post a picture showing the mold pop next to the free poured.

P1090221.JPG

Skagit,

When you made yours, does the butter separate from the mixture? I have made these twice now and as I am heating the mixture up, the butter seems to separate and sits on top. I use Lime Jello mix since its already green, it goes well with the cannabutter.

I was just wondering if you had a trick to incorporate all the butter into the mixture.

Thanks!!!

mainechowder said:
Skagit,

When you made yours, does the butter separate from the mixture? I have made these twice now and as I am heating the mixture up, the butter seems to separate and sits on top. I use Lime Jello mix since its already green, it goes well with the cannabutter.

I was just wondering if you had a trick to incorporate all the butter into the mixture.

Thanks!!!
The Mrs. is making lollis for a party right now, she said she'll PM you later. the house reeekkks of canna.

Tell Mrs Skagit "Thank You" for all the good cooking posts. I have wanted to try a batch of lollipots.

she says your very welcome, she really enjoys feeding people.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
]Cut and pasted from street deals.
Thanks for asking about the lollipot receipe, here it is.
3/4 C. Sugar
1/2 C, Light corn syrup
1/4 C. Canna Butter
1-3oz. box Jello any flavor
20 or so Lollipop sticks
IMPORTANT: Prepare your lollipop forms befor starting the syrup.
I use lollipop forms, I got from the hobby store. They come in different designs. Also they have a indent made for the sticks to sit in. It will take 4-5 forms for a batch. They cost $2.00 each, and are professional looking. You will be able to use them over and over again. Spray them will with a cooking spray. If you don't have these , don't sweat it. Use parchment paper. Spray well with cooking spray. Lay your paper out. It will take quite a lot. Next, arange your sitcks, leaving enough room to pour syrup over each stick.
Over Med. heat desolve:Sugar, Butter, & Corn Syrup. Slowly bring to a boil, stiring frequently. Insert a candy thermometer into the syrup & continue cooking until the temperture reaches 300* Remove from the heat & stir in the Jello. Stir until completely desolved.
IMPORTANT: Working Very Quickly & using a metal spoon. Iv'e found a gravy spoon works best. Pour the syrup over the sticks. Trying to cover the stick end with syrup. Cool a few minutes & and they are ready to eat. Wrap them in suran wrap.0r I use little bags & twist ties I also get from the craft store. Makes for a nice gift or hand out to your company. Store them in a air tight container. If the syrup begins to set up befor your done pouring it out. Just slowly reheat the syrup, melting it off your spoon at the same time.
Mr. Skag and I went to a medical marijuana fair recently. I saw venders selling their suckers for $3.00 each. They had the same flower form I had used for my form. So keep this in mind if you are doing any events such as this. I hope you & your friends enjoy your Lollipots as much as we have
Mrs. Skagit Magic__________________

I am going to try this tomorrow,and let you my feed back.Thanks.

I made my 3rd batch last week and figured out my issue of the butter separating. I was starting the sugar mixture on too high of a heat and the butter was separating. This time I started on a much lower temp and slowly brought the mixture up to temp.The butter was incorporated much better this time and the lolli's came out much better.

I make them almost exclusively for a close friend that has MS. She smokes occasionally for pain relief, but finds the lollipops much better for managing her pain levels. She tells me that the effects are much more desirable for her condition. It relieves her pain, relaxes her muscles, but she is able to maintain a much clearer thought process than if she smokes.

I just wanted to leave some feedback on my experience with these.

I'm really sorry we never got back to you, I'm really glad you worked it out. I'm so happy to see this benefiting your friend, good luck to you.

Skagit,

No worries man on not getting back to me. If I had a hard time again, I was to PM you and the Mrs. for advice but luckily I figured it out on my own. I wanted to post my results so that others didn't make the same mistake I did.

I also made another pound of butter at the same time. This butter was made mostly from White Widow trimmings so it ought to be quite good.

Take Care,

Chowder

Latest posts

Back