Recommendations for a wireless camera for checking on plants, time lapse video?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoCoGrow

Reaction score
Like the subject line states, I'm hunting for a camera I can use to check on my plants and create a time lapse video...any recommendations?

Scanning the web, this Wyze camera was recommended by some other grow forums, but curious if folks here have a point of view? This camera does come with a mounting plate that you can drill into a grow tent pole.

If you are in illegal place be careful
I was able to tap into my next door neighbor's wireless whole house cams and his wife looks Great coming in and out of the shower.

Reactions: boo
You get caught hacking ppls cameras and those boys in Prison will be watching you come out of the shower.
😂😂😂😂

You get caught hacking ppls cameras and those boys in Prison will be watching you come out of the shower.
😂😂😂😂
Not my fault
Dumb shiit connected to my network by accident and he never knew until I told him about the birthmark

Reactions: boo
😂😂😂😂

Hopper:
Please take it easy on my buddy Roster,

Getting caught & going to prison was what made him go clean..

Parole Officer:

Q: Hopper - do you still smoke dope?

A: No Sir, I am now, addicted to

SOAP.jpg

Smoke em if ya Gottum !!!!

Hello. I'm using a wyze cam inside my grow tent. I just installed it a couple days ago.

Attachments

• IMG_20210211_101724039_BURST002.jpg
    IMG_20210211_101724039_BURST002.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20210211_101730562_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210211_101730562_HDR.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 10
Wanna be A s s better that will be getting back gate parole
But what do I know

Yes I'm using my own network. I also turned off the location. It does want u to buy their monthly services but I refused. We will see once the 14 day free trial is done if it still works.

Sounds like a back-up system in the clouds You surely dont want that
I would inquire as to what and why they want you to pay and for what?
What will having a service fee give you extra , look at the plants from a cell phone while not home?
I had cams that di that with no service fee, just have to be careful if someone nearby you gets access to you network and can see what you do.

Here in Las Vegas is legal to cultivate so long as you are not living near a dispensary or have a medical card but u can never be certain about these days.

Latest posts

Back