recommendations on hydro media/nutes ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
i just ordered a 3x3 ebb&flo system and am wondering whats the best organic way to grow pot...i.e medium, nutes, pump schedual for vegging...thanks

come on all you lazy pot heads...help a puffer out !!!! lolol

your gonna get lot's of opinions on this one! I never had a problem with rockwool but everybody's got there own thing...and i used GH nutes that i think worked real well but be careful with the strength. I'm sure you already know your going to be great friends with Mr. H2O2

i started out recently with the gh line,using hydroton in 5 gal buckets.dwc.love it and will stay with it.

GH nute are what i was wanting to go with...mr .H2o2 ???? remember, this is my first hydro experience and i dont even know how to set up the media..i like the hydroton and would like to know how to use it...could some one explain how to do this from seed???or guide me to a vid or something..thanks...can i fill the flood table with hydroton and "plant" the organo plugs in it ???do i need to pre germinate or just drop the seed in the plugs...help

I use fox farm nutes, i like the flavor:) dont know about eb and flow, sorry.

GH, flora green and then flora bloom, last three weeks of bud kool bloom, 1/4 tsp per gallon with the kool bloom, powerful stuff.
This is the closest to organic for me, and we use rockwool as a medium. flush the last week of your grow, eight weeks to flower then flush on the seventh week.. hope this helps

yes it does.....what about the floranova line ????can it be used with floralicious grow/bloom ??? should i just call General Hydroponics ???

the reciepe that I gave you is all that you need, but go to GH site, the only additive I would consider would be the vegan tea.[keeps it organic]

andy52 said:
i started out recently with the gh line,using hydroton in 5 gal buckets.dwc.love it and will stay with it.

:yeahthat: Same thing I use.

Can't use H202 with organics. I don't have to use H202 but my dwc buckets pump enough O3 into the water to kill all bacteria. I use a combo of rockwool (start clones in 1inch cubes) then transfer to 5 inch net pots filled with hydroton (expanded clay pellets) works a treat.

Latest posts

Back