Recommendations / Suggestions for my 1st full size - Grow Tent 600W

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mgjscdhl said:
Oh. I hadn't thought of a y split(er).. Gives me an idea or two on ducting..

LH. Does your soil contain dolomite lime in your soil/soiless?
I watched several youtube videos. One was light proof testing, definitely looks great quality.

I'll call the shop tomorrow and see if they have any HOt5 fixtures. TY

If I am running 2 lights, I always connect the ventilation in parallel rather than in series. I believe that it is a lot easier to keep the lights cool when they are both pulling in cool air, rather than having the last light in the series having hot air pulled over it.

Hey MGJ; you asked me about my T5/HID hood combo. I actually made that myself as an experiment to try a couple ways, but I found it inefficient and disassembled it. I found it best to do all my vegging under T5 lights and then switch to HPS when flowering. :)

I don't know if excess heat can shorten the life of a bulb or not but doing it that way hempgodess makes the most sense to control the heat and probably helps keep your equipment working in the long run.

I haven't heard back from the shop about HoT5s so I think I'll call today and see if they can price it. Seems like a waste from what people have been saying not to use them.

Ty... and now its time to try and catch up on some sleep
Geo

mgjscdhl said:
Seems like a waste from what people have been saying not to use them.

good day..
i love my HOT5's 54w a bulb 5000 lumens per bulb... lil heat but very very easy to manage.. and they veg out plants like crazy...

whos been talkin smack about the t5's lol.. n what they saying??

LH

Latest posts

Back