recreational....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the report Bubba!

confirms what we have been hearing around colorado for yeras…

it is shady practices like those mentioned that keep the informal economy alive and bootleggers smiling

and GW’s QWET recipe has everyone around here spoiled

it's getting to the point that growing your own flowers indoors cost more that what you would spend at the dispensaries buying it...the big reason I grow my own is for purity and quality...PGR's and irradiation is all too normal with state run outfits...what ever happened to QC and safety regulations the government was so adamant to shove down our throats...Lord only knows what's in that stuff...
Exactly brother Boo. Fking PGR shit and assholes that don't give a shit what they are doing to customers.

What state are you in Bubba? Around here, they advertise 40 to 60 for 3.5 but by the time you get to the cash register it is 90 because of Sales Tax. Generally the sales tax part is left out of advertised pricing. If you have a medical card you pay sales tax like you purchased a script medicine from a pharmacy. If your recreational only, No Med Card, you better bring the vasaline in Illinois. Also I know that the neighborhood people are slowly making a comeback. They were basically destroyed when it went legal. Everyone was in line out the door and around the block. Those lines, when you drive by now, are gone. Every once in a while we go and look at edibles (probably not the smartest thing health wise with PGR's and radiation i been learning about). I haven't bought state sponsored weed for at least as long as I been a member here. But I have bought some. You could tell by the hairs in the bud structure that something wasn't right. (PGR's) There are a lot of people who would rather go the old fashioned way because of tracking the state does in relation to gun ownership and the IL F.O.I.D Card situation. It should have never been legalized, just decriminalized is my current view.
The government always fks up mom and pop businesses,, including the pot industry.

it's getting to the point that growing your own flowers indoors cost more that what you would spend at the dispensaries buying it...the big reason I grow my own is for purity and quality...PGR's and irradiation is all too normal with state run outfits...what ever happened to QC and safety regulations the government was so adamant to shove down our throats...Lord only knows what's in that stuff...
Ask East Palestine/Norfolk Southern about safety regulations…😟

I never been to a dispensary. We have tobacco shops that sell pipes and stuff. But no herb.
I’ve not had the opportunity to go in one either. They have them here but you need a card to get in and I’m not getting a card to get on any list of users. they do have these pop ups that come up now and then where you can go but all kinds of stuff. I just heard on the news yesterday that they are cracking down on some of them. I haven’t yet been to one but have received freebies from others that have and have also seen pictures and video of these pop ups and always wonder how they get around the laws that to me could get them and maybe me in trouble. So far Ive stayed away But they do look fun as heck…

I went to a pop up here (in Portsmouth) and all the vendors were stoned and letting everyone in the place smoke up their samples. They all had these little jars with styrofoam looking buds that looked sort of fake to me. I didn't smoke or buy anything. I'm told two vendors got into a fist fight after we left. Not my kind of place.

Maybe that’s the news clip I saw. I’ve heard of several in Portsmouth but haven’t risked trying them. You’re right tho, their weed looks a little fake compared to mine. My guy delivers that stuff too. I think you can’t find anything else nowadays on the street or from dispensaries.

If the are using PGRs then that weed is not healthy no matter how pretty they make it look.
And most are using PGRs because of weight and firmness but that shit is very unhealthy for you to smoke.

Are they legal crash? How do they get around selling the THC In all forms? Just trying to figure out the loophole they are using
No, not legal at all. My understanding is the cops mostly leave them alone. I figure someday soon the medical suppliers are going to complain, and the raids will begin in earnest.

If the are using PGRs then that weed is not healthy no matter how pretty they make it look.
And most are using PGRs because of weight and firmness but that shit is very unhealthy for you to smoke.
I’ve smoked it and wish I didn’t know what I do about it. I told my guy, I didn’t want the PGR stuff. He had no idea how to identify it and said his customers thought it was beautiful. I’m hoping more will speak up so we could have other choices and reefer doesn’t get a bad name now killing folks instead of helping them. We don’t need bad publicity about such a helpful medicine

The media is more likely to go after home growers than any dispensary suppliers. They have been pushing legalization for decades. We'll be reading about the teenager selling his father's home grown at school, or the 2nd graders who got stoned from the free candy another kid brought in. "Home grown weed is dangerous and should be banned!"

The media is more likely to go after home growers than any dispensary suppliers. They have been pushing legalization for decades. We'll be reading about the teenager selling his father's home grown at school, or the 2nd graders who got stoned from the free candy another kid brought in. "Home grown weed is dangerous and should be banned!"
Yep, I’m waiting for that

Latest posts

Back