Red Spectrum T5 bulbs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all you all using the T5 for the entire grow cycle may be interested to know that Hortilux came out with bulb a few months back that includes an Ultra Violet spectrum UVA and UVB---they be a bit pricey but not recommended to replace all the bulbs anyhow---i been using 2 in an 8 bulb fixture since i found them for veg---thinking about adding 2 more---haven't really noticed any difference in growth on my 2nd cycle with them combined with the blue veg spectrum---but would like to see how they perform with the reds and oranges in the flowering cycle

here it is---http://growershouse.com/hortilux-powerveg-full-spectrum-with-uv-4ft-t5-ho-bulb

I will be giving them a try if I ever get to grow again.
My Son,his wife and my beautiful Granddaughter are living with me and the Wifey right now..
As everyone knows here,,,I loves my Granddaughter very very much because we have pretty much raised her,,,,but her Parent's are a big pain in fhe Ace.:doh:

Nice job. Looking real good. I really like growing with HOT5s. All I had to do was change out the bulbs.I also used a 4ft 8 tube fixture.

mt first auto was under just the blue t5 HO and mine did well, but much better under HPS. still potent just not as much of it.

all you all using the T5 for the entire grow cycle may be interested to know that Hortilux came out with bulb a few months back that includes an Ultra Violet spectrum UVA and UVB---they be a bit pricey but not recommended to replace all the bulbs anyhow---i been using 2 in an 8 bulb fixture since i found them for veg---thinking about adding 2 more---haven't really noticed any difference in growth on my 2nd cycle with them combined with the blue veg spectrum---but would like to see how they perform with the reds and oranges in the flowering cycle

here it is---http://growershouse.com/hortilux-powerveg-full-spectrum-with-uv-4ft-t5-ho-bulb

there is another grower somewere that used the uvb or uva bulbs that they use in aquariums to keep corral and plants alive and loved them. he only used 3 in a 24 bulb setup.

Hippy that's a 1969 Hurst Olds, not mine unfortunately! On this run of plants I had to use all my fixtures, 2 t5's and one 600w hps. Sowed 13 seeds and got 13 ladies so I just ran with it

Just thought I would throw these up here.These are t5 from veg thru to present state.Some were under veg bulbs others under bloom bulbs,both 4ft 8 bulb fixtures.One gallon bags with Happy Frog soil,FF Tiger bloom,molassas and cal-mag.I kinda half-*** things but I keep myself smoking!

Nice buds oldsman.

Latest posts

Back