Red Trichs?!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DLtoker

Well I was peeking at my popcorn buds under 30x and to my surprise I saw a few red trichs. I didn't believe it at first and thought it was a reflection off something so I went outside to look and they are definitely there. Bright luscious red trichs. Has anyone ever experienced this? I wish I could take a picture of it. BTW it is on one of my Twilights.

DLtoker said:
Well I was peeking at my popcorn buds under 30x and to my surprise I saw a few red trichs. I didn't believe it at first and thought it was a reflection off something so I went outside to look and they are definitely there. Bright lusious red trichs. Has anyone ever experienced this? I wish I could take a picture of it. BTW it is on one of my Twilights.
cLeftTop.gif
cRightTop.gif

cLeftBottom.gif
cRightBottom.gif
We have never had them red before but i have seen some that were purple on other people's plants. It does look wild. What is the harvest time on the Twilights?

its 7-8 weeks and I'm at week 7 right now so its getting close

DLtoker said:
Well I was peeking at my popcorn buds under 30x and to my surprise I saw a few red trichs. I didn't believe it at first and thought it was a reflection off something so I went outside to look and they are definitely there. Bright luscious red trichs. Has anyone ever experienced this? I wish I could take a picture of it. BTW it is on one of my Twilights.

Hot Lady:aok:

HAHA thats what I'm talkin about. The rest of the trichs are just clear and cloudy so not yet... soon though :)

Latest posts

Back