Redrum's Vault of Pics, GrowLog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is your flower tent set up?

About 2x3ft, LEDs only about 4 ft high- I train my plants low and wide, semi-Scrog style. Usually a single plant at a time filling up the whole space. Two little fans blowing around the tent. Veg/seedlings in a seperate area.

Looks like I may have been hasty in my judgement. As the preflowers get bigger, it appears 2 of the 7 may actually be female. I'm no expert at determining sex early. Please chime in if you can confirm/disagree

Chem91xSB#1:
C91SB#1 - Copy.jpg

C91xSB#2:
C91SB#2 - Copy.jpg

Groupshot, 3 C91SB in back, 3 WB in front
WB#2-4 - Copy.jpg

Here is one of the Weighted Blanket, definitely male. Big ass fan leaves on a small plant, sharpie for scale:

WB#3Fan - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
P.s. Katsu Bubba S1 fem just went on sale, BOGO that ends up being 12 for 100... not necessarily cheap, but as cheap as it gets. It had me drooling, I love Bubba, and it hurts me to have to pass that up, but just don't have the cash right now. Just an FYI for anyone else into Bubba- who knows how long that'll last.

Instead I am working on being thankful for the amazing genetics I already have, right under my fingers and nose. Chem91 and SB have both been on my list for a very long time, and I am so fortunate to have them

Interesting spectrum of colors between WB#1 (on the right) and the 3 younger male WB on the left
WB#1compar#2-4 - Copy.jpg

And at only day 13 of flower, WB#1 has already gained some decent frost and bulk. Unfortunate there were no other females
WB#1day13flower - Copy.jpg

WB#1day21f (2) - Copy.jpg

WB#1day21f - Copy.jpg

May be a yielder after all. Hard to say. Not what I picked her for, but always a nice bonus. Not much smell yet: vague hash and citrus.

C91xSB #1 (left) and #2 (right), which I originally thought were males, but now I'm thinking female. After training the two of them take up the entire space, which might get rough during flowering if they stretch as much as i expect them to.

(Not color accurate)
20230525_204326 - Copy.jpg

Chem91xSourBubble #1 and #2 turned out female after all! Quite excited, especially after seeing that blue tinge develop in the fan leaf. Means nothing, but love the aesthetics.
C91#1#2 (6) - Copy.jpg

Closeup of #2
C91#1#2(7) - Copy.jpg

Both of them are nice and flat; SCROG achieved. Will be flipped to flower in the next couple days.

WB#1 - Tried to get a pic of how the fan leaves have fully developed trichs all the way down the petiole
WB#1day31f (2) - Copy.jpg

And I just liked this leaf: the color, the way parts if it look like sandpaper. You can see every stage of trichome size/development like a graph
WB#1day31f - Copy.jpg

Here is the beginning of the next generation! All old favorites of mine: Mandarin Cookies, Big Detroit Energy, and Strawberry OG Cookies. May sound like a bunch of modern bologna to some of you, but they are powerful, unique, and flavorful, which is exactly what I need.

S1S2,B1B2,MC1,MC2 - Copy - Copy.jpg

Strawberry OG Cookies (S) and Big Detroit Energy (B) are 3 weeks old. Mandarin Cookies (MC) are 1 week old.

Looks good redrum but I don’t know what modern bologna is
😳
good luck with your grow keep posting so we can watch them grow along 😊

Looks good redrum but I don’t know what modern bologna is
😳
good luck with your grow keep posting so we can watch them grow along 😊

Are you fortunate enough to be unfamiliar with all of the haze hipsters and landrace elitists? It is more popular than ever to say "hybrid" like it is some kind of slur. Apparently literally anything with "cookies" in the name is boring to some.

Wild times. In my opinion, there are more unique strains than ever, and will be even more next year!

Are you fortunate enough to be unfamiliar with all of the haze hipsters and landrace elitists? It is more popular than ever to say "hybrid" like it is some kind of slur. Apparently literally anything with "cookies" in the name is boring to some.

Wild times. In my opinion, there are more unique strains than ever, and will be even more next year!
To each his own is what I say. There are all kind of stoners and even some non-stoners on this site. I don’t see anyone dogging anyone for liking cookie weed ✌️

To each his own is what I say. There are all kind of stoners and even some non-stoners on this site. I don’t see anyone dogging anyone for liking cookie weed ✌️

Guess I need to start hanging out here more!

Can't say I love cookie genetics in general, but I absolutely love these two cookie based hybrids

Back to the star of the show: Weighted Blanket. I usually have at least 2 plants flowering at once, so I guess being the only one right now, she's getting a lot of attention.

Day 35f, just showing the first signs of maturity.

WB#1day35f - Copy.jpg
WB#1day35f (2) - Copy.jpg
WB#1day35f (3) - Copy.jpg
WB#1day35f (4) - Copy.jpg

I expected it to be more hashy, one of those strains that just drops kief everywhere, but it's actually a really sticky one. Interesting. The smell is odd, it makes the room smell like someone has been smoking in there, not so much a raw weed smell.

Latest posts

Back