Reggie bags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PotSmokinSaint

P.P.H.S. Member
Reaction score
I was just thinking(steaming) and had a thought. Really a question and I knew the good people over here might be able to assist. What would regular bud meaning regular green fall under. I know it is just mass produced without that much care for genetics but is it sativa, indica, what? For some reason I think they are mostly sativa at least from my experience. Any input would be helpful.

I think it varies..

I call it Mexican dirt weed here, AKA crap. :p

I wld think Indica with their shorter flowering time and lower profile and SOG-a-bility:) wld be the best choice to mass produce bud but I think most of the "street" weed I got back in the day was Sativa leaning buzz wise. At least for me. I never ever got anything that flat out put me down like the stuff I tend to smoke now. :D

definetly indica, no one grows 11 week + flowering strains to make money, jmo.

SmokinMom said:
I think it varies..

I call it Mexican dirt weed here, AKA crap. :p
yeah most of it is just that crap.

i cant even smoke the crap anymore. ill save my money if thats all i could find. glad i dont buy crap anymore. havent bought stuff like that since was in my teens lol.

i do get some bad phenos and end up with scwag sometimes though even with great genetics

Thanks all. It kind of makes you think too. Bag weed in India could be what people pay top dollar for in America. I dunno it's just I really skeptic about buying beans online or just very paranoid. Just looking for alternatives because I have been seed hoarding for like four years from every bud that had seeds I smoked for four years. I'm looking through the best of those and working with that until I build up the courage to get some online.

Buying seeds on line is safe as can be, throw all those bag seeds away and start with top genetics.

Lol I am too much of a hoarder to do that but I really do need to get some top genes. But I got shot down with that. The site I wanted to get some from (nirvana) Ive been hearing nothing but negative things. I wanted to see what was up with black skull and I haven't heard anything lol. I'll keep looking. The thing I'm having a problem with is I'm seeing all these strains but never had a chance to try alot of them so I'm nervous about getting something and not liking the end product. I lucked up on some Northern beans some years back and that's what started my bean hoarding sickness. If I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have pissed those girls away.

If your wanting to grow dank, your going to need to spend some coin on the grow, might as well not complain about 10$ seeds. ;)

:yeahthat:

You'll never know if you like it until you at least try it. I'd bet most strains are gonna be to your liking, I've not come across one I haven't!!

Latest posts

Back